Sign in to follow this  
ryguylax528

Re We Allowed To Do This?

And for signing up for a website account or such, I'd normally do that. But when there's a limited amount of spots, the people who get in should have actually done everything that they were supposed to.

I do agree with you, but at the same time some people aren't always able to understand the full width of the content. So, they're in the right to ask.

Hey guys, go easy.  It's an internet user's natural response to just agree to stuff without reading it.  We've just formed that as a habit.

I think I'm the only one who actually does read T&A, or at the very least skim it.  :-P

And for signing up for a website account or such, I'd normally do that. But when there's a limited amount of spots, the people who get in should have actually done everything that they were supposed to.

Yeah, but I think I would be able to wait. I mean. I have been waiting since 2009, I think I can wait a few more months, but thats if I dont get in

The only reason I didn't enter the beta (outside of MS gold) is that I didn't want to spoil myself the game! If I were to just watch a video of it, then I might as well have registered. Don't do that. Thanks.

Seriously, you were supposed to read all that stuff. You shouldn't get into the beta.

I read all of the documents but i must have missed it so i was asking the forum for help

What really matters is he asked before doing it. Hell even if I read something and knew what the rule was, I would most likely ask just to double check myself.

• Upvote 2

Hey guys, go easy.  It's an internet user's natural response to just agree to stuff without reading it.  We've just formed that as a habit.

I think I'm the only one who actually does read T&A, or at the very least skim it.  :-P

your not alone buddy.

Edited by ChickenOffender

I'm surprised at the number of posts asking stuff clearly laid out in the agreement. I get we are used to just hitting accept, but in a beta that has a bunch of rules and actual jobs for you to do, that stuff should be read. How else are you going to know what your responsibilities are?