maxl423

Which Would You Rather See?

Which Would You Rather See?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which Would You Rather See

• Castle Crashers 2
    • Battle Block Theater 2
    • Alien Homnid 2

I have an entire forum topic on why I would want an Alien Hominid 2 more than anything else, so I won't explain it here.

If there's a CC2, I want Sonic to be in it!

Question:

Why would Sonic be in a Castle Crashers sequel?

It's a stereotypical sonic fan thing.

I Want them to continue making new games! And not make a sequels. Although if they were gonna make a sequel I'd rather it be for BattleBlock Theater. What happens to Hatty???

Guest Ghosty

BBT 2 for Xbox one is what I meant:) They don't remake games but if they ever did imagine the improvements and new mechanics they would add. Very cool!! I would rather see a new game of course but it never hurts to want more from your favorite characters.

BBT 2 for Xbox one is what I meant:) They don't remake games but if they ever did imagine the improvements and new mechanics they would add. Very cool!! I would rather see a new game of course but it never hurts to want more from your favorite characters.

In that case... That's an awesome idea! :)

maybe if it's on the ps4 it could use the colors on the controllers led bar for team colors.

You put this in with no "All of the above"?!

Why?!

WHY?!

Anyway, I would love to see a sequel to all of them. They are great games with great stories and I'm sure their sequels' stories will be even better.

castle crashers 2 simply because you have so much room to work with it as you can see on my forums i want to add to that to adding characteristic points should age and grow the character and decide what weapon you can wield their should also be stronger bows in a giant dead bird like the frog but please read my forum and youll see why castle crashers 2

i just thought of some ideas for new characters just to make it more clear why behemoth has so much more room to work with castle crashers 2, I know this is debatable but its my opinion : the black knight with black magic (evil), a mage, furbottom, someone with a hockey mask and chainsaw, your own avatar, cone head groom, a black bear, a brown knight ( earth ),devil, angel, another thing that sounds cool is having attribute points to put into your bow , sword  , sheild or armor also i dont know if agility makes you swing your sword faster which brings me into another thing weapons should have weight i already said different bows so different shields like wooden, plastic, iron, steel, gold, marble, titanium, glass and carboard for funsies and so forth and they should be stored in a rhino or something armor too sort of the samething in a in under ground safe house or some thing . behemoth did good job of making castle crashes like the persian wars without knowing i think they should go more meadevil. different types of potions a ham sandwich i dont know. i dont even want to go into animals. what would make it even more challenging is adding veteran in between. i just hope you see why. i dont mean to rant but i lost interest in this game so many times and i keep coming back to it its just that much fun i had to edit because i forgot to mention mercenary, assassin, prince . I wouldnt mind it being on xbox one it probaly be better because they modified everything in it plus i would probaly buy the xbox one just for CC2 and I know my grammer is crap for all those smart alecs 

Edited by Ryley On This