Shurvey

Shurvey's Fan Art

Hooray for Fanart. I need to do more Behemoth stuff when I have the chance.

Agreed good sir! This is why I'm going to be working on a lot of projects when I'm gone....many ideas brewing in this head, some of which be animated...I'd need help with that one though. My voice is too high pitched to give a good Hatty, heh.
maybe I can help?

P.S. I like your fan art (;

LOL....I didn't know anyone still looked here.....surprises....but sure! When I have the time to actually animate it, I'd appreciate that very much...thank you as well, I do appreciate it, heh.

But one last thing before I'm enslaved on my own boat for the next few months....: http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1048187_10151451844616604_1483969436_o.jpg

• Upvote 2

I....honestly, I just wanted to say thank you....it means a lot knowing the time I put into doing something is appreciated. Since, I cannot lie, my time is very constricted....working on a flight deck has it's downsides, trust me...that and sleep loss.

And hahahah....if I was bestowed with that honour, I'd be too happy....definitely would enjoy it a heck of a lot more than what I'm doing now. I don't think I'm worthy of that though, heheh...I still have a ways to go I feel.

• Upvote 1

Long time no see. It's been a very....rough year, shall we say. But things are turning up, so back into more regular art again...nothing much nor very special, but I'll try and be more regular about drawing again.

post-10645-0-82706800-1400680729_thumb.jpg

post-10645-0-65635700-1400680744_thumb.jpg

post-10645-0-41616600-1400680756_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

Sorry for the crappiness....but was asked to illustrate a book, so my art mind has been elsewhere. This and transferring to a new job location....I promise I'll draw something more worth while next time.

post-10645-0-73230800-1408636448_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shurvey
  • Upvote 1

Well....I've been gone for a very long time....+awkwardly waves+ Things are....upside down to put it lightly, but picking the pieces back up and sorting things out....so I'm hoping to try and be a regular here again and draw for you peeps!

Happy Castle Crashers re-release day!

post-10645-0-83112100-1441873951_thumb.jpg

post-10645-0-51475100-1441873960_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

Really great to see you again, your art is some of my favorite fan art on the forums. The orange knight drawing is pretty cool, and the "BRB" sketch is cute. Can't wait to see more, and welcome back!