Sign in to follow this  
ryguylax528

Invites Anybody?

Anyone get their invites yet? i haven't checked my email this much in a long time. If you got in you are extremely lucky. I am still patiently waiting for my invite. I have been preparing by watching tons of youtube videos about the game and Dan's speed art! anyone else preparing more than me? 

i'm am entering a state of worry. i still haven't been invited yet  :shock: anybody that lives in NY gt there invite yet??

I don't think it matters where you live, just saying.

I havent been invited yet and starting to think that i will never be invited. :cry:

it's just been a couple of days, you could still get an invite. cheer up m8.

I've gotten an email stating I was selected, but I haven't gotten an email with any beta code. I also have yet to get in (Or find) the Private Forum. I could just be blind, but that's where I stand at the moment.

I've gotten an email stating I was selected, but I haven't gotten an email with any beta code. I also have yet to get in (Or find) the Private Forum. I could just be blind, but that's where I stand at the moment.

As far as I know, no one has reveived a code yet, and about viewing the private forum, you probably just aren't added to the forum beta memberz group, which will happen in time.

tl;dr: just wait.

We still got 4 days but man its nerve racking, i really want in the beta as well. I have been wanting to play this since the original announcement of game 3 and have been a huge fan ever since then. I have my fingers crossed!!! :)

Edited by Swik