Sign in to follow this  
ryguylax528

Invites Anybody?

I'm waiting for BattleBlock Theater since the first trailer (besides I love Castle Crashers and the cats), I hope mine will come soon but would not be surprised if it did not (I had some problems with registration D:).

Anyway I hope it will be a great game and very successful.

I've gotten an email stating I was selected, but I haven't gotten an email with any beta code. I also have yet to get in (Or find) the Private Forum. I could just be blind, but that's where I stand at the moment.

As far as I know, no one has reveived a code yet, and about viewing the private forum, you probably just aren't added to the forum beta memberz group, which will happen in time.

tl;dr: just wait.

I got no problem waiting, I was just stating where I stand so far for the OP. ^_^

Are they going to announce when they have stopped sending beta emails out so we know for sure if our bbt hopes and dreams have been crushed.? :)

we'll announce when it's full, which is when we'll stop all together.  otherwise you've still got a good shot at it.  

emails are not all sent as of yet.

• Upvote 3

Is there a way to check the email you used for the sign up?

unfortunately no.  i'd imagine that would be a spam and/or security hazard.  

there's quite a lot to send out so sit tight!

Thanks for the reply. I also feel a bit better. Thanks for your help on fb too. I see others were having the same problem as me.

Edit: Just checked my email. Eeeeeeeeeek.! My wife started tearing up when she saw how excited my son was. Thanks behemoth. Cant wait.! Theres still hope everyone.!

Edited by threefiftyzzz1

Nothing for me yet... But thanks for the info Dan.

Edit: Just checked my email. Eeeeeeeeeek.! My wife started tearing up when she saw how excited my son was. Thanks behemoth. Cant wait.! Theres still hope everyone.!

That's great, Congrats and have fun ;-)

Got mine seven hours ago.  Had to recreate my forum account as it seems there was an issue when I first signed up.  Then it took me about 10 minutes to figure out that The Behemoth logo was actually a chicken; not a bird.  Without that knowledge I had no way of getting through the registration process.  I gotta tell you; that's about the ugliest chicken I've ever seen.

Stay calm, it is only a matter of time before The Behemoth launch the last e-mails .

Sorry if i'm bad in english, i'm french .  :oops:  

Got mine seven hours ago.  Had to recreate my forum account as it seems there was an issue when I first signed up.  Then it took me about 10 minutes to figure out that The Behemoth logo was actually a chicken; not a bird.  Without that knowledge I had no way of getting through the registration process.  I gotta tell you; that's about the ugliest chicken I've ever seen.

I bet that was fun :-D