Sign in to follow this  
ryguylax528

Invites Anybody?

I received my invite today and I applied for it about 4 days ago I think, so if you still haven't got it don't worry it should come. My buddy just got back from Mexico today and he was still allowed to sign up so they obviously have not sent out all 10 thousand yet.

Got my invite today! Woohoo! Just waiting for a task list and then the start! :)

check the beta forums for the task list.

Well dang I guess i'm out unless I get one tomorrow huh. Also can you still get an email if the beta is going or how does this work. Please...

Well dang I guess i'm out unless I get one tomorrow huh. Also can you still get an email if the beta is going or how does this work. Please...

I really hope you get in. Of all the people I've seen here I know you were really on top of the game, and I just think you deserve it.

(If you don't, I'll use one of my invites on you.) Good luck! :)

Hey look, you're in!

• Upvote 1

Please check your spam folder or your parent/guardian's email inbox if they used their e-mail address to register for you.

I think its time to pack up my optimism bags. I dont think im getting the email 

No no no, keep those bags unpacked. There are a lot of people still receiving the emails right now.

Just got my email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont worry sonic...er I mean The Behemoth I wont let you down, I wont give up.

If any one got the sonic adventure 2 battle refrence nice job. Tails said that when he thought sonic died. Also, GOT MY EMAIL!!!!!!!!

For all of you who still dident get the email dont lose hope :-D

I've gotten an email of acceptance but I had to change my username on here and I emailed the behemoth. I have no idea what's going to happen now. Can anyone help who has been in the same situation?