Ok so i wasnt sure if i signed up correctly the last time since i was in a hurry(i signed up about 2 weeks ago)so i signed up again today with full on correct information.Do you guys think i might still have a chance to get in the closed beta?

You probably didn't need to make a thread for this, you could have just put it in the thread dedicated to the beta.  Regardless, it doesn't matter how long ago you signed up, you just need to be patient.  There is no confirmation email or anything, the only email you'll receive is if you get in the Beta.  Just be patient.

I haven't got my email yet either  :shock:. Hopefully i will get in today or tomorrow. Honestly it does not matter what day i get in as long as i get in. Good Luck.

-Ryan

Ok so i wasnt sure if i signed up correctly the last time since i was in a hurry(i signed up about 2 weeks ago)so i signed up again today with full on correct information.Do you guys think i might still have a chance to get in the closed beta?

You might want to be careful.... behemoth didn't want you to submit twice. I hope you get in but just don't submit another one!!