Sign in to follow this  
threefiftyzzz1

Achievements Leaked.!

Alright you guys, we're good to talk about this.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/battleblock-theater/achievements/

Feast your eyes.

Woah, that's a lot of achievements! I had no idea that Microsoft allows that many for arcade games. :o That's not to sasy I'm not completely happy, because I always welcome more things to do in games.

@Koen:

I saw similar achievements in other games, I think we'll get it sooner than later. 

It's a good list with achievements to make you try stuff and functions of the game, and others more skill oriented. 

Feast your eyes.

why do I feel that the chicken toucher achievement will be a pain in the buttocks to get.

I don't think it will be too hard, these things are viral so if you play a fair amount I'm sure you'll run into someone with it.

Feast your eyes.

why do I feel that the chicken toucher achievement will be a pain in the buttocks to get.

It really won't be. I give it a couple of weeks before anyone who's played on multiplayer has it. It's got an exponential rate of spread. Example: Four players for game, one behemoth employee, everyone gets it. They all go play another game with four people, that's twelve new people with the achievment. They all go play one more game. That's thirty-six new people. I predict that the first day of the multiplayer testing all of the Beta testers will have it. In theory, at least, considering they probably won't let us get acheivments in the Beta.

Feast your eyes.

It really won't be. I give it a couple of weeks before anyone who's played on multiplayer has it. It's got an exponential rate of spread. Example: Four players for game, one behemoth employee, everyone gets it. They all go play another game with four people, that's twelve new people with the achievment. They all go play one more game. That's thirty-six new people. I predict that the first day of the multiplayer testing all of the Beta testers will have it. In theory, at least, considering they probably won't let us get acheivments in the Beta.

yes, however that does require quite a bit of time, and if you take in consideration that there will be a lot of achievement hunters, I think these forums might get spammed with requests.

So since it's only 400 gamerspoints I take it that means that there won't be a platinum trophy (If it ever comes to PS3/PS4).

There was a platinum for Castle Crashers wasn't there?

So since it's only 400 gamerspoints I take it that means that there won't be a platinum trophy (If it ever comes to PS3/PS4).

There was a platinum for Castle Crashers wasn't there?

Nope.

Looks like the hardest achievement will probably be the one for collecting everything. since there will be so much content to unlock.