Sign in to follow this  
threefiftyzzz1

Achievements Leaked.!

Looks like the hardest achievement will probably be the one for collecting everything. since there will be so much content to unlock. 

I don't think there's one for collecting everything.  Closest I can think of is all prisoners of one head shape.

Looks like the hardest achievement will probably be the one for collecting everything. since there will be so much content to unlock. 

I don't think there's one for collecting everything.  Closest I can think of is all prisoners of one head shape.

i just check and i hate to say it but yes there is one for collecting every character and another one for collecting every weapon. so basically you have to collect everything. on the bright side i can spend mindless fun hours collecting hundreds of things just like in sly 4. that game was fun. too bad it was easy enough to get platinum for in a week

I didn't know trading was going to be involved, there must be a lot of prisoners and shapes! 

yeah, according to an interview/gameplay video there are hundreds of em.

Are these incorrect?

rR3ui4E.jpg

List looks fun. Looks like there will be a significant amount of single player content, which is exciting. Wasn't sure if this would be a combat vs. only game or not.

I feel like the one for unlocking every prisoner should be worth more. Weapons is understandable, there's like twenty, but there are so many prisoners.

Golden hats??

i am curious about the golden hats too, maybe their like little golden hats u find in random levels in the campaign

i was thinking that they could be like skulls in halo. each has its own little feature it adds to the game. if so i think it'd be pretty cool

So since it's only 400 gamerspoints I take it that means that there won't be a platinum trophy (If it ever comes to PS3/PS4).

There was a platinum for Castle Crashers wasn't there?

There was barely one Gold trophy, lol.

From the achievements it shows you can trade weapons and find new ones. Do you think you can also buy weapons in a merchant store kind of like castle crashers and in that case what kind of currency will there be for the game? 

From the achievements it shows you can trade weapons and find new ones. Do you think you can also buy weapons in a merchant store kind of like castle crashers and in that case what kind of currency will there be for the game? 

you can't just find new ones as far as I know however you unlock prisoners (faces) with gems in the gift shop and weapons with balls of yarn by bribing the cat guards.

Are these incorrect?

rR3ui4E.jpg

Oh right, freedom hero!   I was thinking of social butterfly.  Forgot freedom hero made the cut. 

That'll be the most time intensive, I believe.

Weapons achievement isn't nearly as tough.  If you're collecting a decent amount of yarn along the way, one playthrough should do the trick.

• Upvote 1

Which set of prisoners do you find yourself leaning towards during play?

I think I might dive towards the pyramid heads, those rascals look delightful.

Edited by Ecnerwal

Are these incorrect?

rR3ui4E.jpg

Oh right, freedom hero!   I was thinking of social butterfly.  Forgot freedom hero made the cut. 

That'll be the most time intensive, I believe.

Weapons achievement isn't nearly as tough.  If you're collecting a decent amount of yarn along the way, one playthrough should do the trick.

Y'know Castle Crashers just didn't have quite the replay value (achievement wise of course because that game was LOADED with replay value) to do it justice so here is hoping this game is soooo fun that the grind will be a cake-walk  :-P

I just hope it doesn't break me. Looking forward to this being my new favorite Arcade game.

I dislike Single Player and Co-op are their own achievements..... I plan to only play this co-op. However if that's what it takes to 400G then game on!!!

I tend to buy the square heads but I have favorites in all categories.  There's enough variety in each that you shouldn't regret anything.

I tend to buy the square heads but I have favorites in all categories.  There's enough variety in each that you shouldn't regret anything.

Dan I was wondering, is there a behemoth logo head/face?

Hey Dan i asked a question about the head trading system also but i was lucky enough to find your post about it already:) So i am editing this post. lol

Edited by Swik