Sign in to follow this  
AceOfSpades767

Castle Crashers Arcade Cabinet

Hey guys, I was watching the video of the creation of the CC Arcade Cabinet and it look so awesome! I called up some friends and we decided we would try our hand at making our own cabinet, similiar to the CC one that you guys at the Behemoth had made. I was wondering if you could give us some dimensions to help us out, since we want to do it with the TV setup, similar to yours. Any help you could offer would be EPIC! Thanks again!

you could just check out some mame arcade cabinets and go from there...

you could even use joysticks that come with tekken 6 or street fighter then repaint them etc.. have it all set up in the wood cabinet and then to the screens with hd tv or something?

you could just check out some mame arcade cabinets and go from there...

you could even use joysticks that come with tekken 6 or street fighter then repaint them etc.. have it all set up in the wood cabinet and then to the screens with hd tv or something?

Thanks, Ill look into it and see what I wanna do, thanks for the advice.

Edited by AceOfSpades767

They almost looks like 2 standard size cabinets next to each other. you can probably just google search for blueprints. I think the hardest part of the project is the wiring for the controllers to the ps3.  

Edited by Darkfmaster

I want to use an xbox, so i can play BBT and some other games on there. So you think that blueprints for any old cab will work? But arent those made for smaller monitors and angled kinda offset? That's just what Ive seen, but ill look around and see what i can find, thanks!

there was a user on here a while back who did actually make a cabinet and said everything worked fine.. not sure of the user or the post but my old memory here remembers seeing it within castle crashers release till now

Edited by drunken feedle

Alright, Ill search for that. Thanks

Mmkay, so I found some genera dimensions for the BBT cab that they made. (Searched through old Devblog posts and found apic with blurry dimensions) So does it look like the castle crashers cab is just two of the BBT cabs put together? If so I can start pretty soon, since I will have most of the dimensions.

Edited by AceOfSpades767

If you are looking for some buttons and sticks I've got a couple of sites I recommend  :-)

If you want Japanese style Sanwa buttons and sticks (which looks to be what the BBT cabinet is comprised of) you can order them from

focusattack.com

If you want oldschool American/Euro style parts, try paradisearcadeshop.com