Sign in to follow this  

Tomorrow feels like a good day to receive an acceptance email to the beta.

yup. BTW i know people hate double posting so maybe try and get in the habit of editing your posts if you want to say something else even though your last last person who posted. just saying this because i dont want you to get a warning for double posting like i did.

I'm really hoping that this week will give out a big chunk of beta emails.  [trying to stay optimistic]

• Upvote 1

If that were a real rule i would imagine the posting system would be modified for this site in such a way where you could only reply to someone's comment once they ended the conversation. But i am new to the internet so maybe the rule is invisible like vampires in a mirror. lol:)

If that were a real rule i would imagine the posting system would be modified for this site in such a way where you could only reply to someone's comment once they ended the conversation. But i am new to the internet so maybe the rule is invisible like vampires in a mirror. lol:)

i believe the mods would give you a warning if it is an unnecessary double post. 

• Upvote 1

i believe the mods would give you a warning if it is an unnecessary double post. 

I like the way you think:) That is logical to me!!

And if you look at under your number of posts on the left. it'll tell you how many warning points you have. Only you can see your own number. 

• Upvote 1

And if you look at under your number of posts on the left. it'll tell you how many warning points you have. Only you can see your own number. 

Hey that is well appreciated from both you guys. Hope we can beta soon!!!

It is a rule.  If you double (or more) post too many times, you will get a verbal warning.  If you continue after that, you will then get a warning point added.

I'm really hoping that this week will give out a big chunk of beta emails.  [trying to stay optimistic]

I am getting a bit nervous though... 

• Upvote 1

Everyone stay calm they will come, and rejoicing will be had. Then I will have a sweet sweet game to play and never again will I have to go to class or do homework... well until the beta ends.

• Upvote 1

I was starting to get pretty nervous. I received mine today. Sorry to rub it in.  I think you'll get in. 10K is a lot, and I think a lot of people missed out because of a problem with the new account registration. 

• Upvote 1

I was starting to get pretty nervous. I received mine today. Sorry to rub it in.  I think you'll get in. 10K is a lot, and I think a lot of people missed out because of a problem with the new account registration. 

That is good i hope mine will come in tomorrow. I am super excited!!

Most of you who havent gotten them yet. I cant really put a percentage or anything like that on it but im pretty sure youll all get in if you havent yet. It just seems like its pretty logical.  :-)

im thinking about getting off. all everyone's talking about is their invitation and the jealousy is getting to me so imma be a good person and take a break. see you guys tomorrow and good luck getting invited

• Upvote 1

Yeah all we can do is wait, check my email like 7 times a day now and its a little more depressing every-time. I do it at work too when were not supposed to lol My last day is tomorrow so then i can enjoy a couple days off till beta.