Sign in to follow this  

Guys, they're doing it in waves. Even if the Beta starts, you might get in with another test group(Depending on how they do it.)

I'm really hoping that this week will give out a big chunk of beta emails.  [trying to stay optimistic]

I am getting a bit nervous though... 

I was starting to get pretty nervous. I received mine today. Sorry to rub it in.  I think you'll get in. 10K is a lot, and I think a lot of people missed out because of a problem with the new account registration. 

Hey man, that made me feel better. Its just pretty nerve wrecking to see a game you've been wanting to get for so long open a window to let people play, and not getting an invite, but still... I guess I can wait for the full game.

I'm really hoping that this week will give out a big chunk of beta emails.  [trying to stay optimistic]

I was starting to get pretty nervous. I received mine today. Sorry to rub it in.  I think you'll get in. 10K is a lot, and I think a lot of people missed out because of a problem with the new account registration. 

Hey man, that made me feel better. Its just pretty nerve wrecking to see a game you've been wanting to get for so long open a window to let people play, and not getting an invite, but still... I guess I can wait for the full game.

I feel the same, mostly we have all been waiting since it was called game 3. I am dying to play this, i definitely wish i had the privilege to go to PAX and play so this is the opportunity we have all been waiting for. Don't let the true fans down:( We love this guy already, now lets play it!! Lets keep positive, we got three days left!!

Two days left, and I got my key as of 9pm yesterday. I'm so excited! :arrow:  I'm mostly excited about just finally getting to play BBT after waiting this entire time, but yeah I'm totally stoked! Get ready guys. keys are being dropped on the doorsteps of many!

I feel the same, mostly we have all been waiting since it was called game 3. I am dying to play this, i definitely wish i had the privilege to go to PAX and play so this is the opportunity we have all been waiting for. Don't let the true fans down:( We love this guy already, now lets play it!! Lets keep positive, we got three days left!!

I know ive been waiting since the announcement of "Game 3", but I dont want to get into the whole "true fan" mumbo jumbo, either way, maybe ill get the beta key last minute? Who knows

I think its safe to safe to say were all true fans i mean why else would we follow it for so long. Its a game that interested me a lot like the Halo series. I am a huge collector of Halo, its what i grew up with so i am a diehard fan.

Yeah its a bummer to see anything to do with behemoth in your email that's unrelated to the beta. LOL 2 more days, maybe tomorrow...:)

I really thought I wasn't going to get invited, but at the end I got invited. So, as the author of this thread says, keep positive!!

• Upvote 1

Yeah its a bummer to see anything to do with behemoth in your email that's unrelated to the beta. LOL 2 more days, maybe tomorrow... :)

Its a real arrow to the chest seeing new messages that arent from the behemoth, that and newcomers that just sign up get beta keys.

Looks like i'm out of luck:( Didn't get mine...and tomorrow it comes out.

Edited by Swik

We will receive the e-mail on our forum account or on the e-mail of our parents ?

Megan said that if you haven't received your email yet you should check your spam and parent/guardian's email.

• Upvote 1

Yeah all we can do is wait, check my email like 7 times a day now and its a little more depressing every-time. I do it at work too when were not supposed to lol My last day is tomorrow so then i can enjoy a couple days off till beta.

Starting to lose all hope.

I got mine yesterday in the late afternoon (4:06 P.M. CST). I wouldn't give up hope yet.

I just checked it now and guess what? It is there!!! Very cool, i feel better it looks like "i can haz beta". Thanks Behemoth you sweet team of awesomeness. This is truly a nice gift, i will do you proud!!