Sign in to follow this  
ryguylax528

Should I Be Worried?

It is Monday, I still have not recieved my email are there any left can we have some statistics? someone please cheer me up i am worried that i will not get excepted into the beta someone please (maybe an optimist) cheer me up! :cry:

It's hard not to be worried. Especially since Megan said they were going to try to send out the codes Wednesday night. 

Still waiting on my email too. 

Guys, chillax. No need to be worried at all. [insert calming remark for every specific reader] It'll be fine.

Guys, chillax. No need to be worried at all. [insert calming remark for every specific reader] It'll be fine.

*fills in* The world didn't end just yet,

Seriously people, listen to Koen, you can worry or you can relax and go think of other stuff. Really, when you wait for it, it'll only take longer.

Just got the email today, was expecting a beta key along with it but remember that the beta starts the 28th. I am going to be checking my email like a mad man for now on thanks behemoth! XD

Please Dan I really want to play man i have been waiting on the game for three years now. Also will the email most likely come to inbox, or will it be in my spam?

Edited by jeff12

If the game comes out, and you haven't gotten your invite, then start to worry.

So are you saying that it's not worth worrying because you'll get the game eventually?

So are you saying that it's not worth worrying because you'll get the game eventually?

you'll just ruin the fun of the waiting game.

Edited by ChickenOffender

I don't think there's any reason to worry about anything in this lifetime, really.  Most of us have another fifty years ahead of us, no point in wasting it hoping to get into a Beta for a game that'll come out eventually anyway.  It's pretty much if you get in, that's awesome, but if you don't get in, don't make a big deal out of it, because it's not the end of the world.

I got my invite by asking someone who got a bonus. Note: I am not reccomending you spam people for invites. That wouldn't be cool.

I'm having two of my friends over for the weekend to play video games.  I've known them since I was 4 years old and I'm now 33.  Obviously with wives and kids we rarely get to game together.  We plan out a weekend once a year and it just happens to be this weekend.  So I'm REALLY hoping that I get into the beta.  It would really make the weekend since we loved playing Castle Crashers together.