Sign in to follow this  
ryguylax528

Should I Be Worried?

Ok im getting really worried now. i dont know if i used the right email, i just realised that i didnt have to use the parent or guardian email thing,  confused if the email will be sent to mine or my parent's email, and confused on how alot of no regular people are getting theirs and not alot of regulars are. unless im the only regular member who hasnt gotten theirs,  which chances are im not, and most of all im reallly concerned on why im being so impatient.  sorry for the paragraph of a paranoid post.

Edited by ChickenOffender

Ok im getting really worried now. i dont know if i used the right email, i just realised that i didnt have to use the parent or guardian email thing,  confused if the email will be sent to mine or my parent's email, and confused on how alot of no regular people are getting theirs and not alot of regulars are. unless im the only regular member who hasnt gotten theirs,  which chances are im not, and most of all im reallly concerned on why im being so impatient.  sorry for the paragraph of a paranoid post.

Well...You're a "Memberz", so...doesn't that mean you got in? :>

idk but i never got an email. if they sent one to me, then i never got one, so they could have the wrong email.

It is Monday, I still have not recieved my email are there any left can we have some statistics? someone please cheer me up i am worried that i will not get excepted into the beta someone please (maybe an optimist) cheer me up! :cry:

I just received mine now, so if you're still waiting I would say it's safe to say there's still hope!

idk but i never got an email. if they sent one to me, then i never got one, so they could have the wrong email.

Check your spam folder too, it might be in there but they could still be choosing people still

I recived my invite today, the day before the beta is realesed, so I guess they're some people who's going to get it today. So if you still haven't recived yours, just hang in there, I signed up for the beta with a really poopy internet connection and I still got in so no worries friends!

Damn, me too, no beta for jalfrezy :(

Dont worry, we can cry in a corner together, but I feel every new behemoth account got the email

Edited by Mysuit

So, is there a certain number of posts I need to have posted prior to getting accepted for this beta? My name doesn't say members or memberz.

I dont think so, ive seen people that JUST joined and got in the beta. I saw people with 1 post that were in. It really tears my chest open