Hey, I really hate to bother anyone, and I don't want to sound braggy, but I got into the Battle Block Theater beta, and I was told to go to the Private beta forums-area, but I cant seem to find it. Can any of you other beta guys help me out?

:-P

Edited by clonexg

Wait until you become a "Memberz" (under your avatar it currently says Members).

I was upgraded by The Behemoth today and the forum showed up for me. Just be patient. :)

Alright, thanks guys!  :-P

Poor Behemoth Employees/Other Random People, having to set up each person one at a time.

Also, here is a ninja for your helpfulness: 

:ninja:

man, if they go in alphabetical order, I'm screwed lol

Yep, you should be able to see everything Beta related.

If not today then tomorrow for sure.

yeah i have a problem i was accepted into the beta but my account was too old so i started this username or reactivated it so can i recieve the beta now or do i have to do something else?

Oh wow. They have to individually upgrade us? Oh man.

Well, I've been chosen! So... I'm excited!

Yea that might take some time considering there's gonna be 10k users maximum!

Cant wait game looks amazing but if its alphabetical i am screwed but totally worth it because the game and the behemoth is AMAZING!!!! and i was selected too

Well, the thing that's kinda bothering me is that a lot of you guys who've said 'I can't wait to be memberz!' Who now are, and I'm just sitting ere, waiting D:

• Upvote 1