man, if they go in alphabetical order, I'm screwed lol

Well, I got an email and I'm near the end of the alphabet...

congrats everyone who got in! (but mine stills says MemeberS)

Edited by weird0ed
  • Upvote 1

man, if they go in alphabetical order, I'm screwed lol

Well, I got an email and I'm near the end of the alphabet...

congrats everyone who got in! (but mine stills says MemeberS)

just wait a lil bit and you'll be a memberz too.

Glad this thread clears it up. Just got my beta invite today and curious why I couldn't see the forums. Can't wait to try it. The game looks awesome!

hi sorry for mi english i just want to know why i can log in on the forum but behemoth staff send me a email they cant add me to the beta forum because my account is no longer active.....but why i can post this message on the forum if my account is not active 

hell yeah just got one too!!! im so excited ive been following tom and dan ever since the early newground days when i was just a kid. im honored to be part of this

BETA forums........ MEMBERZ ONLY!   :D

nope, mods too.

So, the mods aren't also Memberz?

I'm not.

nope, mods too.

I'm not.

Aw, I wanted to fight/team you in the Beta. It kinda feels like the Mods should be in if they're allowed to see the confidential stuff. Because otherwise, they're not under the contract of the NDA, and anything said in there could be leaked. I doubt a mod would do that, but still.

nope, mods too.

I'm not.

Aw, I wanted to fight/team you in the Beta. It kinda feels like the Mods should be in if they're allowed to see the confidential stuff. Because otherwise, they're not under the contract of the NDA, and anything said in there could be leaked. I doubt a mod would do that, but still.

just for the sake of the fact that we're getting off topic, I'm going to go and say that mods could get into the beta just like everyone else and a lot did, I would have done so too if my xbox wasn't broken. and let's keep it at that and get back on topic.

I got into the beta, but my account here didn't exist any more.

So I resigned up like the e-mail suggested to, and as it turns out I am not under the "Memberz" group.

Will this get fixed soon, like automatically?

nope, mods too.

I'm not.

just for the sake of the fact that we're getting off topic, I'm going to go and say that mods could get into the beta just like everyone else and a lot did, I would have done so too if my xbox wasn't broken. and let's keep it at that and get back on topic.

I viewed this as being on topic. We were talking about Beta testers and the Beta forum.

nope, mods too.

I'm not.

I viewed this as being on topic. We were talking about Beta testers and the Beta forum.

yeah I suppose it is, sorry, anyway, everyone except "members" and "new registrations" has access to the beta forum.