Well, the thing that's kinda bothering me is that a lot of you guys who've said 'I can't wait to be memberz!' Who now are, and I'm just sitting ere, waiting D:

well you guys need to be added one by one to the memberz group, and that takes time.

Far to excited to be beta testing this, waited so long for this game! make me memberz plz...even though i don't even know how to change my damn picture :( 

I haven't been able to find them either, quick question, my validation info keeps getting bounced back and not verified, i have tried contacting mods and everything, sent mucho e-mails etc and no luck, any suggestions? I really don't want to miss out on this.

They are slowly adding everyone to that list. Once you are added, just scroll down the page and there is a full section dedicated to the beta.   Unless this is part of the NDA  :shock:

I'm also waiting to become apart of "Memberz". But as I can see, clonexg eventually became one so I guess I shouldn't worry. As long as I have my email saying I got in, I should be fine. That goes for everyone else as well. :D

Edited by Sodapop

I got my invite yesterday, and have been awaiting the upgrade myself. Patience everyone, patience.  :ugeek:

you're in the memberz group so I'd say you've been upgraded.

I got my invite yesterday, and have been awaiting the upgrade myself. Patience everyone, patience.  :ugeek:

you're in the memberz group so I'd say you've been upgraded.

Oh nice! I think it just upgraded  :-P

Just replied the email I received this morning with the Forum user name confirmation. Hopefully everything will go through without any kind of issue. Cannot wait for the Beta to Start!!!

my account was deleted because of the registration email not being sent and i recreated mine and i just got an email saying they tried to add me but they couldn't find me, so hopefully i get access.

Will the private forum page just pop up for us guys??? I can't wait for this its just an amazing opportunity!!! haha!!! YESSS!! :arrow:

It's under the 'Other Stuff' section, but seeing as how you got that awesome Z, you probably have already seen it :P