Sign in to follow this  
ryguylax528

It's Wednesday

why wont the behemoth let me in i have all requirments and my internet is super fast?? (i Checked) there is still room in the beta but they wont let me in!!! why is this?

post-14246-0-87978400-1361965702_thumb.jpg

Edited by ryguylax528

why wont the behemoth let me in i have all requirments and my internet is super fast?? (i Checked) there is still room in the beta but they wont let me in!!! why is this?

Check your email. You should be in

I signed up for beta too I wasn't declined but I still haven't gotten a conformation

WTH?!

you're part of the "memberz" group, so you're in.

YAY it's tomorrow I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN WAIT THAT LONG D: 

Edit: wait why don't I have the 'Z'?

I got the confirmation..

Edited by Vinchenzo

YAY it's tomorrow I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN WAIT THAT LONG D: 

Edit: wait why don't I have the 'Z'?

I got the confirmation..

it's quite possible that you simply haven't been added to the beta testers group (memberz) yet, however I think that will happen soon.

I signed up for beta too I wasn't declined but I still haven't gotten a conformation

WTH?!

Please check both your spam folders as well as your parent/guardian's e-mail accounts. They may have used theirs instead when they helped you register. PM me if you can't find it.

WTH?!

>why wont the behemoth let me in i have all requirments and my internet is super fast?? (i Checked) there is still room in the beta but they wont let me in!!! why is this?

Please check both your spam folders as well as your parent/guardian's e-mail accounts. They may have used theirs instead when they helped you register. PM me if you can't find it.

I just got home and recieved my email so stoked!! thank you so much.

Test post?

Please remember that your first three posts must be approved before you can freely post w/o moderation. This is to prevent spammers. I wasn't approving these posts because they aren't related to the thread. This will be deleted in a few days once you acknowledge this post.

Test post?

Please remember that your first three posts must be approved before you can freely post w/o moderation. This is to prevent spammers. I wasn't approving these posts because they aren't related to the thread. This will be deleted in a few days once you acknowledge this post.

Understood. Thanks for the heads up! Just eager to know if I made it in or not. I forgot to confirm my email until today  :-o