Sign in to follow this  
ryguylax528

It's Wednesday

I haven't recieved a code in the email, so i'm a little worried.

i think we'll receive the key when beta will start

Am I in yet?If not how come, I met all requirements perfectly should i try to sign up again or is it really that late that it's pointless anyways.

Oh yeah I have pretty fast interwebs as well.

Okay i guess I'm in because I see the memberz on my account but I haven't received any emails yet.

Edited by jeff12

Am I in yet?If not how come, I met all requirements perfectly should i try to sign up again or is it really that late that it's pointless anyways.

Oh yeah I have pretty fast interwebs as well.

Okay i guess I'm in because I see the memberz on my account but I haven't received any emails yet.

Be sure to check your spam and also your parent/guardian's email if they were the one who filled the registration out for you.

How do you know if you're into the Beta. I got the email from them saying I was in, but then the thing happened where my forums account got shut down and then I made a new one like they told me, but I'm not sure if I'm still in. Help?

YAY it's tomorrow I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN WAIT THAT LONG D: 

Edit: wait why don't I have the 'Z'?

I got the confirmation..

it's quite possible that you simply haven't been added to the beta testers group (memberz) yet, however I think that will happen soon.

Oh okay :3 Thanks nice mod person! I CAN'T WAIT TO PUNCH COMPLETE STRANGERS INTO SPIKES >;T

How do you know if you're into the Beta. I got the email from them saying I was in, but then the thing happened where my forums account got shut down and then I made a new one like they told me, but I'm not sure if I'm still in. Help?

You are in because you have the 'z' in members so you can look at the private beta forums :3

I feel everyone and their mother has the beta. Sweet merciful chicken, send me that email along with a paper bag to stop my hyperventilation