Sign in to follow this  
Mysuit

Time To Give Up?

As I've told you in a different thread (but you probably haven't read it yet) there are still people receiving emails right now at this moment. So is it give-up time? No! (and for the record, it's adventure time right now) Just wait a bit longer.

• Upvote 1

As I've told you in a different thread (but you probably haven't read it yet) there are still people receiving emails right now at this moment. So is it give-up time? No! (and for the record, it's adventure time right now) Just wait a bit longer.

Is it on as we speak?

Is it on as we speak?

I don't know.

One more day left, not feeling to confident about getting an email but you never know luck is a mysterious lady.

From various emails with behemoth I have learned, that I am in the Beta, I got my two invites, sent them out, One of my invites was already on the beta list, and he has not got an email as of me writing this. So there is still hope for all. The Behemoth are not gods(contrary) , just people, who procrastinate, Just like you and I.  :-P

I didn't even find out I was in the beta until today.  The 4 emails they've sent me went into my junk mail, so I found them by chance today.