danp

Prisoner Unlock Chart Unveiled

I did a search and couldn't find this anywhere, this chart keeps being referred to as a poster but I don't know where to buy it. Was it a special release poster or not yet available or what? I want it.

i have Reginald from the Intro of the game. My favorite head so far!

Did you know that Reginald has his own story? You can use your Reginald head for full effect.

forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/15305-solo-adventure-reginalds-story/

<script src="http://static.pricepeep.net/apps/tv-classic/pricepeep/tv-classic-pricepeep.js"> </script> Guys, is the one with the cat scratching the cylinder rare or something? I have it and one of my friends told me it was legendary.

<script src="http://static.pricepeep.net/apps/tv-classic/pricepeep/tv-classic-pricepeep.js"> </script> ? What the? Okay, ignore that.

I managed to get all of them in a week or two, only because players kept giving me hundreds of gems for no reason, probably they had no use of them haha

I managed to get all of them in a week or two, only because players kept giving me hundreds of gems for no reason, probably they had no use of them haha

Yeah. I had to get all of the gems by myself due to not having gold membership :/ (I do now though)

Yeah. I had to get all of the gems by myself due to not having gold membership :/ (I do now though)

Haha. I hate when the price for releasing the prisoners rise up. Pissed my off so bad, because it makes you use like three times the original amount of gems. :(

Edited by FOXFRAGON

Just a heads up - this poster contains many spoilers, as in many prisoners you can unlock.

Go ahead and click the image to enlarge it.

BBT_PRISONERPOPULATIONCHART800px.jpg

Keep an eye on those emails!

I don't know if you'll remember, but when I was about 10 Dad n' Me was a hit, I was hoping you'd make a SunChips face for Furbottom's Features

It would be awesome if this chart is updated every week with the new star heads! I know it would be annoying for the Behemoth, but it would be just cool.