danp

Prisoner Unlock Chart Unveiled

I'm glad they posted this so that people can get an idea of what heads they might want.

Jealous of your profile pic.When did they release that one?

I always find it odd when someone is using a regular head for some reason. There are many I like, but I feel like the star heads are just special.

I like to use the regular heads for a few reasons:

People assume you haven't been playing as long and don't rage quit as often when you beat them

People assume you don't have star heads and don't spend as much time in the gift shop

I've traded most of my star heads away so my profile only has about 5 of the most recent ones... and I love the freedom!

• Upvote 1

I always find it odd when someone is using a regular head for some reason. There are many I like, but I feel like the star heads are just special.

:| Star heads are overrated, I like being practically the only person wearing my Undead Ninya head (Yes, I named it.....) because it makes you stand out more do you're not just another person wearing the newest head that's out and saying it's your new favorite one every week. Oh, and just saying, it is NOT a mummy, hes just undead...

:| Star heads are overrated, I like being practically the only person wearing my Undead Ninya head (Yes, I named it.....) because it makes you stand out more do you're not just another person wearing the newest head that's out and saying it's your new favorite one every week. Oh, and just saying, it is NOT a mummy, hes just undead...

i like using the standard heads stand out more

I've rocked the Lava Lamp from the day I unlocked it as that is legitimately my favorite head, but I plan to go back to my second favorite once my star head set is complete: the hockey mask.  Jason (I named him too :P ) looks psychotic and I like that about him! :D

I've rocked the Lava Lamp from the day I unlocked it as that is legitimately my favorite head, but I plan to go back to my second favorite once my star head set is complete: the hockey mask.  Jason (I named him too :P ) looks psychotic and I like that about him! :D

I actually like the normal heads with the cats on them. But for now I want to keep rockin' my Hooshmand.

Ok PLZ don't start a whole page of quotes

So starting a page long quote starting with your quote would be a bad idea?

I would find it quite flattering if it was me.

i guess some people don't know how to accept a compliment.

But back on topic, I feel the "regular" heads don't get the respect they deserve and I think the fact that the artists came up with 64 different designs for each shape is pretty creative. The star heads are literally anything they could think of so there isn't as much room for stretching the brain.

But back on topic, I feel the "regular" heads don't get the respect they deserve and I think the fact that the artists came up with 64 different designs for each shape is pretty creative. The star heads are literally anything they could think of so there isn't as much room for stretching the brain.

I like quotes.

I think there is a perception that because anyone can get the regular heads they arent special. People want the star heads because not everyone has them. But I do agree with you, some of the regular head designs are really awesome.

I like quotes.

I think there is a perception that because anyone can get the regular heads they arent special. People want the star heads because not everyone has them. But I do agree with you, some of the regular head designs are really awesome.

I think once all of the star heads have been released there will be more people playing with regulars heads instead.

I like quotes.

I think once all of the star heads have been released there will be more people playing with regulars heads instead.

I mean if elbow meat tastes better than regular meat, then anything is possible.