danp

Prisoner Unlock Chart Unveiled

Prisoners I would assume.

Too true.  We are on topic, just making a quote train.

I wonder why people think we're getting off topic all the time.

I think you should get an award for rerailing and un-derailed thread that was assumed to be derailed by unintentional non-paying attention.

What was your first head shape that you unlocked all of the prisoners for?  Mine was the circle heads, I really like the big eyeball.

Prisoners I would assume.

Too true.  We are on topic, just making a quote train.

I wonder why people think we're getting off topic all the time.

I think you should get an award for rerailing and un-derailed thread that was assumed to be derailed by unintentional non-paying attention.

What was your first head shape that you unlocked all of the prisoners for?  Mine was the circle heads, I really like the big eyeball.

I went for the squares cuz im a square too. too real.

I went for circles because i like circles

I had a hard time understanding what you were talking about because you didn't include the quote from above.

If you could please quote what you are referring to it will help track the conversation.  Just a little thing.

• Upvote 1

I had a hard time understanding what you were talking about because you didn't include the quote from above.

If you could please quote what you are referring to it will help track the conversation.  Just a little thing.

Im not sure what he was referring to. But you should get an award for your use of proper quoting.

ok.. If it really concerns you that much ill keep it on mind just care about yourself

I did all of them at the same time.

You equalitist and your dang equality. Also, did you change your name somehow?

Also, Percy, dont take the quote thing seriously, its all fun and games.

If you could please quote what you are referring to it will help track the conversation. Just a little thing.

ok.. If it really concerns you that much ill keep it on mind just care about yourself
oh believe me, I spend hours a day practicing caring about myself so I can do it really well! You should see my skills some time.

I think you should get an award for the sole purpose of giving to me for my personal self gloating skills.

I'm glad they released the king head today so that everyone can know my true position in society.

If you could please quote what you are referring to it will help track the conversation. Just a little thing.

oh believe me, I spend hours a day practicing caring about myself so I can do it really well! You should see my skills some time.

I think you should get an award for the sole purpose of giving to me for my personal self gloating skills.

I'm glad they released the king head today so that everyone can know my true position in society.

well that's good for you then I, of course did not read all that but it was probably just a load of crap anyway so I'm not listening

well that's good for you then I, of course did not read all that but it was probably just a load of crap anyway so I'm not listening
Absolute crap.

Which circle head were you wanting to unlock, or did you just start with circles just because?

I did all of them at the same time.

You equalitist and your dang equality. Also, did you change your name somehow?

Also, Percy, dont take the quote thing seriously, its all fun and games.

I accidentally did it, I went to a different one every time in case there were star heads in the machine.  Also, yep.

Absolute crap.

Which circle head were you wanting to unlock, or did you just start with circles just because?

I was just aiming for any circle head really...I didnt know of this unlock chart until after I got all the circles so it was pretty much just a surprise for me every time

Absolute crap.

I was just aiming for any circle head really...I didnt know of this unlock chart until after I got all the circles so it was pretty much just a surprise for me every time

Im the same way. I just picked the square heads randomly. I didnt know the prisoner chart existed until I had unlocked everything.

ill trade any regular head for 10 gems each. if you want to do the trade just send a message on XBL (Xbox Live) to: Zionthunder9 and i should reply the same day or the next soo yeah just send me a message for heads. bye bye ¥(*u*)