Sign in to follow this  
GRossUK

Battleblock Theater Beta Codes - Day 1 Of Beta Starts Today!

For myself, I have to wait to get off of work in five hours, then turn on my Xbox and allow the BETA game to download. I will then be able to start trying it out once that download is complete.

In the email it asks players to be on at what will be 2am in the UK this is something I can't do. Please look at having times listed a few times a week for those outside of America look at something good for Europe and other regions.

Mine was at 0% for awhile and now finally it has jumped to 2%, its a long wait and it will be worth it!!!

Got my code, shame no achievements during beta but understandable considering we're not being given the full game, just testing it. Nobody was online so quick match and hosting a game didn't get me in a game with other players which is a shame but the single player is great. I'll definitely be jumping into the multiplayer tomorrow when more people are on!

Please post these types of threads in the Beta Forums. Please remember that everyone is under a non-disclosure agreement.

Thank you.