Sign in to follow this  
Professor Choak

which character has the coolest portrait

I unlocked the Saracen mostly because I wanted to see his cool portrait in my character list.

By the way, please correct me if I'm wrong but, I thought I saw a different artist name (not Dan) as the Character Portrait's creator in the credits, is that right?

I unlocked the Saracen mostly because I wanted to see his cool portrait in my character list.

By the way, please correct me if I'm wrong but, I thought I saw a different artist name (not Dan) as the Character Portrait's creator in the credits, is that right?

Yea, Dan didn't draw the character portraits

Yea, Dan didn't draw the character portraits

Thanks for the confirmation, I really wasn't sure about it. I find it kind of weird though, I mean, since Dan made everything else (concerning the art, of course). I wonder what's the story behind it.

I'm going to say:

> Alien

> Civilian

> Blue knight (He has a look that says 'One step closer n00b... c'mon...make my day!)