Sign in to follow this  
shesjustaglitch

1000 Posts & 1000 Thank You's! |CUSTOM GRAPHICS FOR YOUR SIG

Hey glitch, you didn't include the other diamonds, the "superman shield" ( I dont know, maybe its diamond shaped) shaped ones, you know... maybe those can be the 300 or 400 post ones. Also, no little statues, and how about the "boot" for less than 10 posts. That would be funny.

I think it'd be cool if you did a Knight head for moderators, and a King head for admins, maybe I'm the only one though. And yeah, I guess 300 or 400 might be cool, but I can also see feeling satisfaction making it to 500, seems like a pretty big milestone.

Hey glitch, you didn't include the other diamonds, the "superman shield" ( I dont know, maybe its diamond shaped) shaped ones, you know... maybe those can be the 300 or 400 post ones. Also, no little statues, and how about the "boot" for less than 10 posts. That would be funny.

The boot is a good idea actually.

I'm going to make the rest with the higher up diamonds for everything after 1000.

I may be able to use the treasure chest as one between 300 and 400.

Any other ideas?

What font did you use for the signature goodies? It's like the secret Behemoth font! I understand if you want it only for the site and it's own creations but if you have a link of somewhere I can download it, that would be superb :!:

The boot is a good idea actually.

I'm going to make the rest with the higher up diamonds for everything after 1000.

I may be able to use the treasure chest as one between 300 and 400.

Any other ideas?

What's your plan on the diamonds? Every 200 after 1000?

Well since you asked.....

There could also be "funny" ones. These can actually be enforced by emil or someone up there. For instance, the boot idea, a person may not want to get that as a sig, so they can be like automated next to thier names or something.

As far as other icon ideas, I dunno, maybe some orbs like the piggy for a "post hog", the rammy for "post bullies", giraffey for people that post one word answer to try to boost their post number, etc. I dunno. Just for kicks.

(P.S. This was my 250th post! I can change my sig image! Hooray!)

What font did you use for the signature goodies? It's like the secret Behemoth font! I understand if you want it only for the site and it's own creations but if you have a link of somewhere I can download it, that would be superb :!:

Go to http://www.dafont.com then to themes, then to Pixel/Bitmap

It is the first font listed there, called Visitor.

I plan on doing diamonds for every 100 after 1000, then the statue for 1600 posts.

If any of us get past that then I'll just have to get inventive!

I plan on doing diamonds for every 100 after 1000, then the statue for 1600 posts.

or can he.......

Greatly appreciated :)

That fonts really famous, lol.

That fonts really famous, lol.

Yes :) and I'm glad I got it! Looking forward to doing some more work with it. :D