Sign in to follow this  
Crainn

Knights gone bye bye

I am having a weird issue. For some reason all of my knights have been erased. Level 23 orange knight...gone, :( level 15 red knight...gone, :shock: level 5 blue knight...gone :twisted: and so on and so forth. I am a little concerned. While I enjoy playing the game, I would like to get a little farther than the first few areas every time I go to play the game. For a while I thought this was because I recover my profile at two different locations. However, my profile has not been recovered on a different xbox in several weeks and this issue is still occurring. Anyone else having this problem? I even tried deleting the app and reinstalling it to see if this would help. But alas I am still at level one... :( I am even giving the game time to save in between map locations and it is still erasing my knights. Please help! Thank you

-Crainn

I am having a weird issue. For some reason all of my knights have been erased. Level 23 orange knight...gone, :( level 15 red knight...gone, :shock: level 5 blue knight...gone :twisted: and so on and so forth. I am a little concerned. While I enjoy playing the game, I would like to get a little farther than the first few areas every time I go to play the game. For a while I thought this was because I recover my profile at two different locations. However, my profile has not been recovered on a different xbox in several weeks and this issue is still occurring. Anyone else having this problem? I even tried deleting the app and reinstalling it to see if this would help. But alas I am still at level one... :( I am even giving the game time to save in between map locations and it is still erasing my knights. Please help! Thank you

-Crainn

sorry dude, u messed it up when u played it on someone elses xbox. you pretty much must wait for an update patch.

I didn't really mind when I was switching for xbox to xbox, but like my post says, I haven't recovered in a couple of weeks. Now it is just annoying.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post Kelley. Sorry I didn't post in the appropriate spot for this, I didn't see the Technical Issues area. :oops:

-Crainn

Welcome to wonderful world of game glitches. Check out the "uber list of glitches" on the technical issues side of these forums just to get aquainted with some of the stuff you might run into while playing this kick-a$$ game.