Sign in to follow this  
Progamingkilz

Castle Crashers Hatty Dlc!

Hey guys yesterday I was playing with some people who I think we're hackers (cus everything was level 99)

Anyway they had level 99 hatty and they had mics.

They said its coming out as a dlc and they tested the dlc!

If you see Hatty now, it means people hacked him into the game. I think they've been doing this for awhile now...but you should probably let The Behemoth know who they were.

Hey guys yesterday I was playing with some people who I think we're hackers (cus everything was level 99)

Anyway they had level 99 hatty and they had mics.

They said its coming out as a dlc and they tested the dlc!

Hackers have been using Hatty for ages now and for some reason they all say that they're testing it or they got it from behemoth or something stupid like that.

Will you be banned if you have him?

The Behemoth won't ban you from playing CC. However modifying your profile like that is against the T&A so Microsoft can ban your account and possibly Xbox depending on how far you went with the modifications. 

Edited by T Diamond

What's hatty

Nothing you need to know about.  :ninja:

We have a code red he knows too much

Just act natural.

Sir Habs9fan I am completely oblivious to this new activity 'hatty' too. I shall have to type this activity into the search bar in my browser.

What's hatty

Nothing you need to know about.  :ninja:

We have a code red he knows too much

Just act natural.

Sir  I am completely oblivious to this new activity 'hatty' too. I shall have to type this activity into the search bar in my browser.

Mr. Habs9fan this is called a neuralyzer. A gift from some friends from out of town. The red eye here isolates and measures the electronic impulses in your brain. More specifically, the ones for memory. So if i could get you to look right here....

Why would someone that doesn't even know who Hatty is be on the forum? 

The behemoth has made more games than BBT. Maybe he loves Alien Homminid and just started playing Castle Crashers. There's no reason to be elitist about it.

Edited by T Diamond

Actually what happens for hatty DLC with psn? I know Xbox get it free if they buy BBT, but psn does not have BBT, so will be see hatty and blacksmith DLC come to psn on the release day of BBT?

Actually what happens for hatty DLC with psn? I know Xbox get it free if they buy BBT, but psn does not have BBT, so will be see hatty and blacksmith DLC come to psn on the release day of BBT?

Probably release the pack itself or *cough* blacksmith. They probably will release bbt for psn, but it'll take awhile...

For a little while there was a DLC called Always Crying or something like that on PSN. It was unpurchasable, and so it's content is unknown. However, the name alone should give you a pretty clue to what it was.