Sign in to follow this  
linkfanultra

Who Else Likes The Art Style?

Won't lie....I'm automatically biased since I consider him an artistic idol, but yes....I can most definitely dig his unique take on just about everything. Also the detail...can't forget that.

It was the aesthetics and the art style that brought me into castle crashers. So yeah, I love his art style, one day I will propose to it, but I need to find the right words.

I like the art STYLE, and also he kind of things they make, the odd looking monsters and such, with their creativity, I'm really looking forward to if I get the beta :)

I do love some of Dan's work, i'm glad they re imagined CC because I saw the game cube demo and the art style was completely different compared to the new version of it.

I admire Dan Paladin. I often try do make the same art style.

But unfortunately mostly without success :(

I can post a little work...

Keep it up, I'm sure Dan would be the first to tell you that everybody starts from nothing and you have to earn recognition. 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration.

I really enjoy watching those youtube videos of Dan doodling characters in flash. What I love about flash is the autosmooth of drawn lines, I fell in love with that.

• Upvote 1

I admire Dan Paladin. I often try do make the same art style.

But unfortunately mostly without success :(

I can post a little work...

Keep it up, I'm sure Dan would be the first to tell you that everybody starts from nothing and you have to earn recognition. 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration.

I really enjoy watching those youtube videos of Dan doodling characters in flash. What I love about flash is the autosmooth of drawn lines, I fell in love with that.

Agreed. And autosmooth really does take a lot of pain from drawing...from personal experience, getting lines just so can take awhile...unless you're just that good. Which I'm sure they took a lot of practice to get to that point.

...buuuuuut, made some gift art to show Mr. Dan some appreciation. Thank you for sharing your art with us as well as the world.

post-10645-0-23139100-1362436797_thumb.png

• Upvote 4

Dan Paladin was the artistic idol that got me into character design. I am applying for art center and calarts right now for colleges. The dream is to one day work next to him on video games, but one can only dream. Even though our styles are very different, one can sense Dan's presence in my work and I will always know that his inspiration was the base of all my creations.

So what I am trying to say is I love the art style of all three of their console games, and Dan's early flash games. I have been a fan since Alien Hominid.

• Upvote 1

using flash as a kid i realized his drawings were simple yet detailed in a conceptual way, clever artistic take on most things. Dan is a flash based idol for me.