Sign in to follow this  
CmereSweetHeart

Is It Too Late To Sign Up?

I wanted to sign up but since i'm 13 i don't want to mess with all the thing to do witht he parents so i said i will do it myself then i got lazy so i said i will change my age but then i felt bad....I will just be a patient good boy then.

EDIT:Even tho waiting is killing me.

RE:EDIT:I like editing posts.

Edited by CmereSweetHeart

Cool. Yes! We're still taking sign ups, BUT remember that the beta is already in play so we are not reviewing applications as quickly. Also, we can only take as many people as spots become available. 

Please do not sign up more than once because it does not increase your chances. 

Thanks! 

How long will it take for my application to go threw? I sent it yesterday at 6:03 I think. Will they say if I didn't make it cause I would love to know.

Cool. Yes! We're still taking sign ups, BUT remember that the beta is already in play so we are not reviewing applications as quickly. Also, we can only take as many people as spots become available. 

Please do not sign up more than once because it does not increase your chances. 

Thanks! 

Lol i know it even said it in the sign up registration thing :D

How long will it take for my application to go threw? I sent it yesterday at 6:03 I think. Will they say if I didn't make it cause I would love to know.

At this moment, we don't have any open spots but if we get more spots in the future then we will add more people. Basically, we won't message if you don't get in since there may be a possibility you can still get in later. 

At this moment, we don't have any open spots but if we get more spots in the future then we will add more people. Basically, we won't message if you don't get in since there may be a possibility you can still get in later. 

...WAITING IS MY ONLY WEAKNESS! *Incredibly rare gypsy deathmole thing* NOOOOooOOoooOOOoooOOOOOooooOOO!!!

Well how long till open spots cause my friend is in and now I'm sad cause I thought mabye I could have got in. I just heard bout this yesterday and I'm already in love!

Ahh, thank you for telling us, Megan, means a lot :)

Oh, and pssst.... *shifty eyes*

I'd be a good tester, just saying... :P

Hi, I recently signed up for the beta and I've gotten emails telling me to do stuff on the beta, but no code to actually play the beta. I don't know if I'm just missing something or what, also I apologize if this was a bad place to ask about this problem.

i dunno, try signing up :)

Umm, Not sure if this is the place to ask this but..

I joined the beta a day ago and got a email telling me all the information for the beta but recieved no code :\ just has an epty space. Also, when I signed up for the beta it only asked me to put in my username and no password for a account. so I made this one under the name I put and still have no beta forum access. 

Should I resign up for the beta?