Sign in to follow this  
CraZ

Item switching in Arena mode

i think a good feature to add would be picking ur own stuff before arena battles. like after u pick your character, it would take the players to the blacksmith area and they can chose what weapon they want and what animal orb they want, instead of just having the items u have in the story with ur character. theres been a couple times where im like, " hey i didnt want to use this weapon" and id have to go and exit and go into that characters story and switch the weapon from there, and go back again. it is a real pain in the butt :evil: oh and when ur done pickin your weapons and stuff for the arena, u exit the blacksmith area like always and it takes you to the screen where u pick the arena type :D

I don't think weapons actually give you stats from what I've seen. I've tried doing the beholder and Unicorn horn combo but it doesn't work along with many others.

Pets I think are the same way. Some however keep their abilities.

If anyone has comments to my predicament, please add.

Guest p3rsona

that isnt true. i maxed out my magic and equipped the unicorn horn and the beholder. my magic is now 25 + 8.

same thing with strength, defense, and agility. max those out, and equip the chicken with whatever weapon.

that is a nice idea though. i have the same problem all the time.

It would've been 110% convenient to include that as an option on the Arena menu, either just above or below Character Select.

but I suppose that would be too convenient.

Actually I think that you should be allowed to choose your weapon and pet before entry. I remember a few times when I was angry for having Pazzo as my pet in the Arena.

yep exactly what i was gettin at