Sign in to follow this  
cotacool

What Does The "warning Points" Mean?

What do they mean? Is it for something bad you have done and you get like three chances or what? You get kicked by the forums? Wow i have a lot of questions today.

To clarify, the Warning Points counter is something only you and the mods can see that goes up whenever you break the rules (though things are pretty slack around here, so some rules get broken frequently). If the counter gets too high, you'll get considered for a ban from the forums, either permanent or for a few months or so.

As long as you don't go around being a jerk to everyone, you probably don't have to worry about it.

I have 1 because I swore... I can't remember when other than when I said pu$$y on the cat thread that I haven't censored the middle of the word, though.

EDIT: I don't disagree by the way.

Edited by daikonboy101

I can only think of a couple people who have more than like two warning points, to be honest.  Most of the time a verbal warning is good enough.

I didn't get a verbal warning... Or does that mean one warning point in your universe?

I can only think of a couple people who have more than like two warning points, to be honest.  Most of the time a verbal warning is good enough.

I didn't get a verbal warning... Or does that mean one warning point in your universe?

Did he give it to you or was it one of the other dozen people who could have given it to you?

Did he give it to you or was it one of the other dozen people who could have given it to you?

It wasn't him.

Actually, yours was supposed to be verbal. The system still gave you a point for whatever reason.

Can't seem to find out how to remove it, so just ignore it for now, I guess.

Also, censoring swears can still count as inappropriate language, depending on how you do it.

I got 1 warning point....For thinking that....A girl was a male fat nerd who watch special stuff of sonic and do stuff while watching it.

I hope i don't need to explain more, but i alrealy regret for posting this.

I got 1 warning point....For thinking that....A girl was a male fat nerd who watch special stuff of sonic and do stuff while watching it.

You honestly didn't need to share if you didn't feel comfortable sharing.

You honestly didn't need to share if you didn't feel comfortable sharing.
Yes please don't. As a rule of thumb don't share unless you absolutely need to, and even then don't.

:|

Well, thanks i guess?  :?

What do you mean "i guess"? We told you everything you need to know.

• Upvote 1

It's ok, a lot people on Xbox Live actually question my gender after I beat them. Just please be nicer to me next time.

It's ok, a lot people on Xbox Live actually question my gender after I beat them. Just please be nicer to me next time.

Let's just let this one die and be forgotten now.

Let's just let this one die and be forgotten now.

Agreed.

Edited by Gamefemale

It's your naughty/nice bar.

If it's full, you're only getting coal in your stocking for Christmas.

But he celebrates Kwanzaa...

Edited by T Diamond

....or Hanukkah....

....or Hanukkah....

No. I personally know him as a close personal best friend. And as his close personal friend who I have totally never met before, I know that he celebrates Kwanzaa every year. He even sometimes celebrates Kwanzaa in July. 

Edited by T Diamond