Sign in to follow this  
kingman1359

Any More Beta Codes?

or have you guys all ready stopped handing them out? just wondering so i know if i (and everyone else) has a chance at playing this amazing game?

An admin commented that there aren't any more but they said they may get more codes, so there's still hope!!!

It's still possible we'll give out some more.  Currently undecided - Hang tight!

I really really really hope there is more codes I have been anxiously awaiting this games arrival since 2010!! finally its almost here, but reguardless, the sooner the better!!!

I dont even know if I can get the beta seeing I live in Australia and its still unknown to me if the Australian Board of Classification has even touched Battleblock Theater 

We are still trying to add as many people as we can. Just depends on if more spots become available. 

FYI

Currently, BattleBlock Theater Beta codes cannot be redeemed in Australia or New Zealand. We're waiting on the Australian Classification Board to classify the game before the game is accessible in that region. So we are unable to accept any registrants from Australia or New Zealand.