Sign in to follow this  
SmellyCanadian

Official Let's Play Alien Hominid Thread. Find someone to pl

Hey, I've been having trouble finding someone to play with on Alien Hominid. I'm assuming this is the case because AH is an older title, Seeing as if you are reading this, You probably play AH, or at least own it. So, If anyone is having the same problem, or just want to play with someone relatively familiar. Post your gamertag, and find some people to play with.

As a fellow canadian and late adopter of Alien Hominid, I'd be interested in trying the multiplayer potion of the game. I never played online though. I'm not even sure if you can play the actual game or have to play one of the mini games online. I probably suck also since I've only completed the game on easy (but should be able to do it on normal).

I kinda wish I could play the story over live, but I do enjoy most of the online miny games. The PDA games rule, I play them with some of my xbox friends from the forums whenever we are all on.

If you are looking for an xbox live arcade game that you can play online, you can try Aegis wing. I didn't know it was free until recently. It is a side scrolling space shooter. Its a little repetitive, but if you like the genre at all its worth FREE.

Every time I go online with it there are people to play with.

Dork, I added you on live, Accept that when you get a chance.

Is anyone looking to play?

Sounds, great. I just got to write your gamer tag down since it appears to be different from your forum name, or I'll be WTF who the hell is this.

Dork, I added you on live, Accept that when you get a chance.

Is anyone looking to play?

Sounds, great. I just got to write your gamer tag down since it appears to be different from your forum name, or I'll be WTF who the hell is this.

Hah, Alright.

I kinda wish I could play the story over live, but I do enjoy most of the online miny games. The PDA games rule, I play them with some of my xbox friends from the forums whenever we are all on.

If you are looking for an xbox live arcade game that you can play online, you can try Aegis wing. I didn't know it was free until recently. It is a side scrolling space shooter. Its a little repetitive, but if you like the genre at all its worth FREE.

Great game, I second the reccomendation.

Yeah, I don't hate aegis. I don't play it very often anymore. But it's free.

hey smelly is that a black puffle as ur avatar :lol:

hey smelly is that a black puffle as ur avatar :lol:

Well kamikaze, I'm not sure. Unless it's embarrasing in which case absolutely not.