PSHYCOCHIPMUNK

Chipmunk's Question Of The Day.

"If you leave your game, stay safe, stay alert, and whatever you do, don't die because if you die outside your own game, you don't regenerate, ever! Game over!" Sonic the Hedgehog from the movie, Wreck It Ralph.

I actually can make a real life connection to it!

I don't believe in words of wisdom so I'm gonna post my fav quote.

"You gonna make biscuits! Yooou gonna make biscuits!!! YOU GONNA MAKE BISCUITS!!!!!!!!" ~ GIR

You gotta love GIR.

Edited by IndustrialKnight

"Some days you have to ask yourself, 'what am I willing to deal with today?' NOT THIS." -Arin Hanson 2012.

Sure, I guess, yeah.

...Sure.

I paraphrased.

Edited by pickles4nickles
  • Upvote 1

"Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but you don't go anywhere."

I want to follow it because it's absolutely right, but I'm just so paranoid about everything.

If I have to do something that I don't want to do, getting me motivated can be kind of tough. If I know that I'll feel less stressed after doing something, I'll probably end up doing it. 

Otherwise...Looking at other people's amazing art motivates me to draw. I suck at it, but it still somehow gets to me draw anyways. It's like...magic.

I dunno about motivated, but you have to get me away from the computer (or at least no internet) and just put me in a quiet place for me to get anything done.

Music helps, too.

Slap myself for opening certain game copies I owned.

Also, buy alot the first issues of Batman/Spiderman/Superman/Xmen and resell them current day

I've had a few issues with motivation this year. A kick in the backside usually helps when it comes to getting work done

Other times, all it takes is this song  :-) 

I really don't have a celebrity crush because I still have feelings for the teacher I had a crush on, so my closest thing to a celebrity crush is Sonic the Hedgehog.

I do have a tiny crush on someone who is kind of well known, but...I don't think he'd be considered a celebrity? lol

Is it Tiny Tim?

I do have a tiny crush on someone who is kind of well known, but...I don't think he'd be considered a celebrity? lol

Is it Tiny Tim?

lol Nope! Not even close.  :-P

It's obviously Dan Paladin. Why else would she make an account on here? This is the cheapest way to stalk him.

• Upvote 1

I actually don't have one.  Some guys my age would say Mila Kunis or Megan Fox or something, but I really don't like celebrities very much.  If I had to choose...

...Jim Carrey

• Upvote 1

JonTron. I would marry that man.

Just kidding. In all seriousness, Taylor Momsen is pretty amazing, and The Pretty Reckless are a great band  :-D 

• Upvote 1