PSHYCOCHIPMUNK

Chipmunk's Question Of The Day.

:-( That's beautiful.

Anyway, today's question. That's tough, I don't want to show favourite's since I lave yah all <3... Em... I'm going to answer that later after I see other people's responses. 

:-( That's beautiful.

Anyway, today's question. That's tough, I don't want to show favourite's since I lave yah all <3... Em... I'm going to answer that later after I see other people's responses. 

No worries, I meant to put community anyways, not sure what I was thinking.

Kelly was awesome

I don't think I could decide on just one person to meet, although I think Scarabix lives closest, so it'd be the least expensive to go see him haha

• Upvote 1

Dan Paladin because I want to play Battleblock Theater locally with him. Well, actually play against him in the arena and see the look on his face when I beat him! :lol:

I wouldn't mind meeting some of you guys. :> lol I've already met one person from this forum. 

I'll be going to SDCC this year so I'll probably be able to meet some of the staff there.

I wouldn't mind meeting some of you guys. :> lol I've already met one person from this forum. 

I'll be going to SDCC this year so I'll probably be able to meet some of the staff there.

Who'd ya meet?

There's so many people I would like to meet on the forums, however half probably don't even think I exist so I would like to meet DaikonBoy101 in person if he didn't live in Scotland. (I've never left the US before. The farthest from home I've been was Texas.)

Umm...

Does anyone here live in California?

The Behemoth company is only a 45 minute drive from my house. I know you're all envious of me now.

Edited by T Diamond

Umm...

Does anyone here live in California?

The Behemoth company is only a 45 minute drive from my house. I know you're all envious of me now.

Not really, because that would involve living in California.

• Upvote 5

There's so many people I would like to meet on the forums, however half probably don't even think I exist so I would like to meet DaikonBoy101 in person if he didn't live in Scotland. (I've never left the US before. The farthest from home I've been was Texas.)

That's nice. But, it's a good thing you don't want to come to Scotland. Especially the part where I live.  :|

A fun fact about Scotland, largest cocaine consumption, considering the amount of people here.

That's nice. But, it's a good thing you don't want to come to Scotland. Especially the part where I live.  :|

A fun fact about Scotland, largest cocaine consumption, considering the amount of people here.

Woah. You're from Scotland? :-o 

That makes you the closest to me, then. I even have relatives who live in Scotland now...although where I cannot remember right now

Who'd ya meet?

pickles4nickles   :-D

Oh...I guess my fiance kind of counts too, but he only really joined for the beta so...I guess not. lol

Who'd ya meet?

pickles4nickles   :-D

Oh...I guess my fiance kind of counts too, but he only really joined for the beta so...I guess not. lol

Sweet beans, mang.

Nobody wants to meet me! :cry:

Well, I'd meet Zephyr. He's a sexy beast.

I was going to wait till tommorow to answer, and you would have been on the list. Hmph. So impatient.
  • Upvote 1

Wait the question was to meet employees and people on here? No wonder people started naming off non employees.

I guess I'd meet Pocket, because he likes my posts the most and I hate to see the poor boy cry. Of course Zephyr was pretty cool those two times I talked to him on XBL eons ago. 

Edited by T Diamond

Wait the question was to meet employees and people on here? No wonder people started naming off non employees.

I guess I'd meet Pocket, because he likes my posts the most and I hate to see the poor boy cry. Of course Zephyr was pretty cool those two times I talked to him on XBL eons ago. 

I noticed that the other day, as well.  I like a lot of your posts.  Like, a ridiculous amount of your posts.  And I have no clue why.  Probably some form of hypnotism or whatnot. 

I noticed that the other day, as well.  I like a lot of your posts.  Like, a ridiculous amount of your posts.  And I have no clue why.  Probably some form of hypnotism or whatnot. 

You're secretly in love with me and that's how you release the tension of not being able to hear my sweet sweet voice.

I don't mind though, the likes inflate my ego.

Edited by T Diamond
  • Upvote 1

Alright, how I joined the forums.

In 2005, A massive hurricane had ripped through Southwest Louisiana. Therefore my family had to evacuate. My family (including my aunt, cousins, and grandmother) all evacuated to Arkansas. Though the remainder of the time that we stayed there, I played Alien Hominid. My cousin and I destroyed this game. No seriously. We wrecked shop. I don't mean to sound like a wuss. But I feel like it was just yesterday. It was the one and only true time I got to bond with him. It seems difficult to put into words, and didn't really think that it would be. Nonetheless, it was one of the most important and best times of my life. The memories are something I wouldn't trade for anything.

TL;DR: I bro'd with my cousin in Ark-Kansas.

QUESTION OF THE DAY: If you were to meet anyone on the Behemoth Community, who would you meet and why?

Examples: Dan Paladin, Tom Fulp, kelly

You live one - two hours away from me, maybe even a couple Parish's away if you're still in the same place.

Weird.

Alright, how I joined the forums.

In 2005, A massive hurricane had ripped through Southwest Louisiana. Therefore my family had to evacuate. My family (including my aunt, cousins, and grandmother) all evacuated to Arkansas. Though the remainder of the time that we stayed there, I played Alien Hominid. My cousin and I destroyed this game. No seriously. We wrecked shop. I don't mean to sound like a wuss. But I feel like it was just yesterday. It was the one and only true time I got to bond with him. It seems difficult to put into words, and didn't really think that it would be. Nonetheless, it was one of the most important and best times of my life. The memories are something I wouldn't trade for anything.

TL;DR: I bro'd with my cousin in Ark-Kansas.

QUESTION OF THE DAY: If you were to meet anyone on the Behemoth Community, who would you meet and why?

Examples: Dan Paladin, Tom Fulp, kelly

You live one - two hours away from me, maybe even a couple Parish's away if you're still in the same place.

Weird.

Well, howdy. Would you look at that? Another swamp-boy!

Woah. You're from Scotland? :-o 

That makes you the closest to me, then. I even have relatives who live in Scotland now...although where I cannot remember right now

I take it you're from England, right? So... Close....

There's like a 100 in 5,000,000 chance that I know your relatives. Those are some good odds in my eyes.  :-D

Edited by daikonboy101

I'd literally want to meet all of you guys, It sounds really, really awesome.

QUESTION OF THE DAY:  What's something embarrassing that you did in the past that you think about all the time?