PSHYCOCHIPMUNK

Chipmunk's Question Of The Day.

Regular Show, Adventure Time, and Gravity Falls are tied for my 3 favorite shows.

SWEET JESUS, THESE ARE MY FAVOURITES!

Isn't this the 3rd time we have something in common. Are you sure your're not my long lost brother?

Regular Show, Adventure Time, and Gravity Falls are tied for my 3 favorite shows.

Isn't this the 3rd time we have something in common. Are you sure your're not my long lost brother?

No, I am you...

No, I am you...

There's a store in my town called Forbidden Planet. They sell vidya-game, animanaga and comic related merchandise. I could spend hours in that store and not buy a thing 

There's a store in my town called Forbidden Planet. They sell vidya-game, animanaga and comic related merchandise. I could spend hours in that store and not buy a thing 

Oooo, there's one of them in Edinburgh.

Putt Putt Funhouse. The games and laser tag there are awesome! Also, their hard section of the rockwall is hard to climb and I only seen 1 person climb to the top of that section out of the many days and hours I've been there. Almost forgot to mention, Putt Putt Funhouse is only in Texas, so there's one perk of being a Texan! :)

Katy Mills in Katy, TX for me. Place just always brings out the best of me. Not gonna get sappy. Place is freaking amazing.

QUESTION OF THE DAY: If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?

I guess teaching Biology by making videos with animations in a Sequelitis kinda style.

HOLY SH*T THIISSSSSSSS

lmao I would learn so much. Seriously. 

As for me? Eh...Mine is kind of boring, but I would really like to work with dolphins. You know...teaching them tricks or even just studying them. 

• Upvote 1

I guess teaching Biology by making videos with animations in a Sequelitis kinda style.

HOLY SH*T THIISSSSSSSS

lmao I would learn so much. Seriously. 

As for me? Eh...Mine is kind of boring, but I would really like to work with dolphins. You know...teaching them tricks or even just studying them. 

D'awww that's pretty friggin' sweet if you ask me.

Being a Product Designer by trade, if I was able to design products given set briefs to work on, but having no limitations in terms of materials and technology, I guess that would make me happy enough to make a living :)