Insane mainly but:

Beetle (Insane) - Burrow underground and come at you in packs, sometimes they get stuck on you for continuous damage if you're in a certain spot.

Conehead groom (Insane) -  excessive damage in one hit. I've had a party taken out by him before. It was actually a shocker.

Thieves (Arena) - Spam Arrows. Nuff' said.

Wizard (Normal) - He's not hard. Not at all to me. It's just I felt the battle was dragged out was all.

I'm surprised everyone hates the troll boss. I found it to be a way to get quick Exp. It's honestly just a juggle fest.

• Upvote 1

Harpies from every God of War game.

Stupid goddamn birds...

Edited by Turkey

Beatles. These guys are so annoying that the person that made the music for the desert level named his song don't just because he didn't want them to constantly burrow underground so much.

Edited by True213

I think the most annoying enemy is the slime in the caves that jump on your head and they are really hard to kill it just slows everything down.

I think the most annoying enemy is the slime in the caves that jump on your head and they are really hard to kill it just slows everything down.

Getting off the level 50 drill attack on them is really satisfying though.

I also have a deep hatred for the bats. When you're on the dead body of a thief or a wooden wheel and those F*&$%*# eat your face off....  Oh God.   

The jump spin attack and air juggle almost always keeps them off you.

Edited by T Diamond
  • Upvote 1

The thieves on insane drive me nuts :angry:.  Arrow spamming is cool, but not when those thieves are spamming the stupid arrows of theirs. The saracen on sand castle roof insane are also terribly annoying, with the sand tornado magic they keep using.

I hate Snakey, those Beatles, and the Ice King...

Oh yeah, the beetles on desert insane are unpleasant. It took me nearly a week to beat the desert.  :-(

Edited by XxBossSlaYerXx

For me it has to be the groom, he can really smack you for high damage on insane mode. Actually come to think of it i dont really like the coneheads for their stupid bomb spamming on insane.

Thieves aren't that bad as i block most of the arrows, coneheads are worse because you can't block bombs.

Edited by PREYDRAGON

I hate Snakey, those Beatles, and the Ice King...

The Beatles. So. Damn. Annoying. I needed to reiterate that.

• Upvote 1

The slime in the caves is time wasting and annoying. The beetles on insane are horrendous and the thieves with their pesky arrows bug me

I hate the thieves with their arrow spamming, the slimes who can kill you so fast. And I also hate those stupid beetles because of their underground burrowing ability :x  

Edited by EnPycFr

Because nobody should be hating the desert level:

Oh and blocking always works as long as you get hit on the shield while standing still.

Edited by T Diamond