I dont like the armored guys in new moon, 50 damage per hit and all im doing with hatty hattington is like 13-19 xD

Spam arrows and/or magic. I don't know Hatty's Magic so I don't know which is better.

The slime can be pretty annoying, as they're a little hard to hit and jump all over your face. Also, the Industrial Knights that constantly drop bombs, making it frustrating to jump and juggle them.

the slimes in the caves for sure i hate them so much they take some long on insane i could rip my hair out

i think the most annoying boss id the cat fish cuz of !!!DEFENCE!!! 0_0 and pointy headed people after the killing that big cat thing that is chasing the carriage because they dont bounce of they floor.

The battle with the giant bat on insane is rough. One lick and you're doomed. And if a little bat latches onto you during that fight, forget survival.

The battle with the giant bat on insane is rough. One lick and you're doomed. And if a little bat latches onto you during that fight, forget survival.

Use your shield and go into the top left hand corner of the screen. Between licks attack with Magic/Arrows. Unless you are PSN, then use the level 50 drill. If you're too low level to have any of that either: boost your level or attack with Heavy Attacks.

Every character in the game has a weakness for something .. even the bosses.

Stove face- if you cant kill them using x,x,x,y then just jump and mash x juggle for begginers.

Beefies- x+a,x,x,x or mash your magic

Bosses- most bosses can be juggled mashing y button or x,y,x,y (frost king is a y juggle same with beatles and mermen)

If you want to kill them quick get beholder and full magic industrial with snakey mace and spam saw blades

Fire demons- x,y.x,y juggle variations

non juggling foes- x,x,x,y (right level of magic) or level 50..

Block is your best friend.. use it then counter attack

Beatles- magic jump up and down as they cross over and they will never touch your or hold block and let them bounce.  When they appear spam magic or mash x+a,x,x,x....

Wizard boss is extremely easy

1st form- saws kill him or melee dash into him when hes red

2nd form- magic jump and mash a,a to spin into him

3rd form- open the chest and spam 9 bombs or your saws as he appears then magic jump and x,y,x,y him to death

4th form- see 2nd form

5th form- spam magic as he gets his sword then do 2nd form tatic when hes in the air and saws on the ground when hes spinning

Necro- fight him like the groom boss.. sandwhich juggle or tag team y mash on each side of him, use b button magic and move back.

arrows work too but its cheap

Sock puppet boss- magic jump and x,y his bandage

Cyclops- stand on the other side of the fire pit and he glitch jumps then mash your magic

painter- mash magic

cyclops 2- mash magic

Medusa- stand in front and mash magic then move up and down

bat- magic and move

troll mom- spam magic before she gets out the shed and she will be trapped or do the y juggle on her while in the shed.. she will be glitched and cant exit the shed

Full moon ladders- go up and down ladders with magic jump as the knights follow do your x,x,x,y combo on them or level 50 then go on the other side of the ladder up or down so they follow.

Corn boss- spam magic and move

Arena foes- stand just under the cat and let them come to you.  use level 50 drill or x,x,x,y or juggle... easy

I can usually beat the game with a level 1 character to level 25 solo no problem

Thieves and the aliens are the most annoying enemies i ever met!

if there are a lot of thieves shooting arrows at you, you know what true anger is.

Royal guard: at first they are no problem untill they start using magic

Stove face: its annoying they're heavy and they come in big groups. also, the beefy ones arre annoying as f*ck

Off topic: Very sorry for the bump, but the Castle Crashers board needs more active threads.

On topic: Truly, no enemies are too difficult but the most annoying IMO are the 8 skeletons in the marsh as the GK on Insane.  Why you may ask, it is because I can generally not juggle beefies with normal enemies well and the GK magic does not effect them.  

A very close second was the beefy brute in Necro Battle - 2 Insane mode.  He moves very fast and is injuggleable (Is this the word?) making the only effective way corner RT + Y'ing.  

Off topic again: I am going to work on an ultimate weapon guide for CC (if it has not been made) and a BBT Star Head guide (Once they are all out.)

When you're using a lower leveled character, watch out for the beefy brutes. They'll take you out in like three hits, and don't even let you get a good hit...

Beefy Brute is the bane of my existence. He is the main reason for the Necromancer room being so hard and since he technically holds the Two Pronged Sword he can get criticals that deal 999 damage.

The groom can be a huge pain too. 

Edited by LessThanThree

Bear or Saracen with their spammy tornado magic.

Yeh I was about to say that, but I forgot the name of Saracen. lol

I especially hate it when multiple of those bears or Saracen use the tornado magic against you when you are playing alone.

The thieves are the worst.In the thieve's arena, ALL THEY DO is shoot arrows at you.I can't stand it just being knocked down by those every time i get back up.I found a solution though.If you have Hatty Hattington it's best to stay in mid-air and shooting out the green gems.The thieves will have trouble shooting at you and will have trouble trying to dodge the green gems.Their main goal is hitting you, so they are forced to stay down there getting hit by the green gems.Sure, this could work for anybody, but at the time i was playing as Hatty and won, so i used him as an example.

Thieves are the most annoying by far,They Steal gold,Spam arrows and Eat the food.

Theives don't steal gold or eat food.The idea of them eating food is maybe you were so close to the food it went to you with a theif beside you.And the gold stealing idea was those little brown...things, that pick it up and run.

I can solo Insane Mode every level except the final battle with the Necromancer.  So I suppose I would call those enemies the most annoying - speed is way too high and there are too many of them.

BEEFIES! They grab you when you're at the top of the screen and throw you for half your health (insane). Also, Scarcerans (I murdered the spelling ik). They do soooo much damage and they are so annoying. Lastly, the wedding crash groom. I have onlly successfully soloed him on insane mode with the red knight and I tried with indy, BK, Snakey, and Fire Demon.

I can solo Insane Mode every level except the final battle with the Necromancer.  So I suppose I would call those enemies the most annoying - speed is way too high and there are too many of them.

Agreed, the speed those things move at is unnatural and unfair.