Sign in to follow this  
danp

Community Theater Video

Here's some of the user made levels from the Beta!  Thanks everyone for making a bunch of interesting stuff!

Just a reminder. This is an official video from the Behemoth. (See the watermarks?)

All the beta testers are still under the NDA, and the testers cannot post anything from the beta.

:arrow:

EDIT: but you CAN spread this video all over the internet though!

Looks fun! I hope the videos to come will also not contain spoilers. I'm trying very hard to keep this game a surprise until release.

Only a few weeks this game was out and people mastered it. Us member"s" won't stand a chance.

Not sure how much I can say, but the Behemoth makes the game very easy to learn and get into, so don' t worry. You will love it.

The one with all the Raccalopes...I'm happy to see so many of them at once, but at the same time I'm scared. lol

I had a heart attack...

But wow guys. That seriously amazing. What wonders will we create in the future? Hmmmm!? I don't know! Do you?!

I can't wait to make my own levels. I played around with it in the beta, but didn't spend too much time knowing it wouldn't carry over to the actual game. I hope BBT comes out early spring...

Looks fun! I hope the videos to come will also not contain spoilers. I'm trying very hard to keep this game a surprise until release.

We don't plan on spoiling any story bits.  If you're worried about other types of spoilers, I'd stray away from the videos!

Only a few weeks this game was out and people mastered it. Us member"s" won't stand a chance.

It's all designed so you'll have a fighting chance!  Even our staff and myself've been beaten by players in the Beta.  

Everyone's got a shot!

It's all designed so you'll have a fighting chance!  Even our staff and myself've been beaten by players in the Beta.  

Everyone's got a shot!

I never got to beat you in that one mode. :(

Everyone's got a shot!

You beat me! Quite handily!

Everyone's got a shot!

I am very good in that mode, but with a little more practice in it when the game releases, I can beat Dan Paladin! :lol:

Everyone's got a shot!

I am very good in that mode, but with a little more practice in it when the game releases, I can beat Dan Paladin! :lol:

It's impossible to beat Dan Paladin, he lets people win for entertainment.  :D

Everyone's got a shot!

It's impossible to beat Dan Paladin, he lets people win for entertainment.  :D

Is it really impossible to beat Dan?

Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee combined < Dan Paladin. Nuff said.

Here's what's going to happen once the game releases.........I play that mode against Dan, then me > him. I really am challenging you Dan, don't go easy despite my recent loss against 2 of the staff!

Edited by Gamefemale

Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee combined < Dan Paladin. Nuff said.

Here's what's going to happen once the game releases.........I play that mode against Dan, then me > him. I really am challenging you Dan, don't go easy despite my recent loss against 2 of the staff!

I CALL BLASPHEMY!!