Sign in to follow this  
cotacool

Is There Anyway To Become A Mod/admin?

You have to climb the highest mountain on the world, retrieve a flower from the top of the earlier mentioned mountain, bring it back and make a potion out of it. by drinking said potion you will be transported to castlepedia, a land hidden in a pocket dimension, in that land you must show great power and a great sense of responsability and then you may be given access to the hidden tombs of fulp where you must retrieve one of the items of mystical purpose which will grant you moderator powers.

or you can just volunteer whenever the behemoth is asking for new mods.

• Upvote 1

You have to climb the highest mountain on the world, retrieve a flower from the top of the earlier mentioned mountain, bring it back and make a potion out of it. by drinking said potion you will be transported to castlepedia, a land hidden in a pocket dimension, in that land you must show great power and a great sense of responsability and then you may be given access to the hidden tombs of fulp where you must retrieve one of the items of mystical purpose which will grant you moderator powers.

xD

If the behemoth needs new mods, they'll make a topic on how to volunteer and all the details, although we've had a new mod very recently so I don't think they'll be looking for new mods for a while.

also, don't double post just use the edit function.

But where do i volunteer?

You don't.  Mods are a chosen elite group of people.  People such as myself and dear Koen here, have been chosen for our keen sixth sense.  The sixth sense...OF JUSTICE!

But yeah, no new Mods anytime soon.  If we need 'em, you'll probably know.

If the behemoth needs new mods, they'll make a topic on how to volunteer and all the details, although we've had a new mod very recently so I don't think they'll be looking for new mods for a while.

Edit function? Sorry i'm new here and all i also read the Official New Members Thread but what is the Edit function?

Edit function? Sorry i'm new here and all i also read the Official New Members Thread but what is the Edit function?

if you hover your cursor left to the "multiquote" button beneath your post, an "edit" button appears, with this you can edit your post.

And make sure you don't get any warnings until they need new ones.

Your warning doesn't count, I swear!  :cry: I'm just waiting for Megan's workload to clear up a bit so she can remove it.

And make sure you don't get any warnings until they need new ones.

Your warning doesn't count, I swear!  :cry: I'm just waiting for Megan's workload to clear up a bit so she can remove it.

Yeah, yeah. 

Nah, it's okay.

Another thing.

I knew this guy that had to endure being stuffed into a furnace for about 5 hours. He's never been the same since that day. He even changed his name, since he was so unrecognizable. He changed his name to "Dropped Your Pocket".

I love how humble the newest mods are about getting their power :P

:-P The humblest mods.

Another thing.

I knew this guy that had to endure being stuffed into a furnace for about 5 hours. He's never been the same since that day. He even changed his name, since he was so unrecognizable. He changed his name to "Dropped Your Pocket".

How...how did you know about that?

xD

Why are you laughing? It's true!

xD

:roll:

xD

Apparently, im serious bizniz.

We have more mods then we have active non-mod members.

We have more active non-mod members than we do active mods.

We have an equal amount of active Mods and non-Mod members.

Well there's you, Koen, Sushi, and assuimg he stays Chris. Am I forgetting anyone?

Well there's you, Koen, Sushi, and assuimg he stays Chris. Am I forgetting anyone?
Roy-G-Biv, Dexide and technically also Megan.

Roy-G-Biv, Dexide and technically also Megan.

And Da Milk Man