So we all are wondering the release date not asking for that I know its hard. I have more questions not relating to the date as much. If you can please answer if you are allowed to.

#1. If a level gets to the popular gem state (The kind users make) will it still have gems when its unpopular or turn to strawberries again?

#2. In Castle Crashers we had lots of weapons to use. I would think the weapon choice will be a lot smaller due to more character customization. Would this be kind of true?

#3. After this will you guys continue to start yet another game or take a small break to just celebrate and relax?

#4. Does Co-Op get a different ending scene if there is one? Or will it stay the same?

Thank you if you answer this I am 11 so sorry if something is misspelled or sounds incorrect.

So we all are wondering the release date not asking for that I know its hard. I have more questions not relating to the date as much. If you can please answer if you are allowed to.

#1. If a level gets to the popular gem state (The kind users make) will it still have gems when its unpopular or turn to strawberries again?

#2. In Castle Crashers we had lots of weapons to use. I would think the weapon choice will be a lot smaller due to more character customization. Would this be kind of true?

#3. After this will you guys continue to start yet another game or take a small break to just celebrate and relax?

#4. Does Co-Op get a different ending scene if there is one? Or will it stay the same?

Thank you if you answer this I am 11 so sorry if something is misspelled or sounds incorrect.

1. playlists revert when they are not featured

2. sure

3. already tossing around ideas

4. idk

• Upvote 1

2. sure

4. idk

I got some questions for you Dan. I saw that blog update about the Ball Game tournament at PAX East, and I'm not going to be there because of school :roll: , so is there going to be another Ball Game tournament once the game releases? Also will there be another Castle Crashers tournament this year? I'm sure I'm gonna win it this year!

2. sure

4. idk

I got some questions for you Dan. I saw that blog update about the Ball Game tournament at PAX East, and I'm not going to be there because of school :roll: , so is there going to be another Ball Game tournament once the game releases? Also will there be another Castle Crashers tournament this year? I'm sure I'm gonna win it this year!

We're not actually going to do that tournament, ended up getting pulled tonight. Not sure about the other answers. [edit]Oh.  It'll be at our booth instead of the expected location.

Some good news tomorrow, though.......

2. sure

4. idk

---------------

We will actually hold the tournament at the booth, but the BattleBlock Theater Console Free Play has been pulled. We'll post the update soon.

Man i wish i can go to PAX!! Only if i had money for it in which i don't have enough :x  :x  :x  :x

I wish I could go too, but I have to go to school and I also have to prepare for a major test! CURSE YOU SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!