Sign in to follow this  
megan

Battleblock Theater Release Date

*A-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding!* The glorious sound of a release date for BattleBlock Theater!

ReleaseDatePromo450.jpg

Being able to announce a release date for a game is something we don’t really do that often. Which is why today is exciting for us, and hopefully for you.  Having just been recently announced as a Spring 2013 release, today we are happy to share with you some even more exciting BattleBlock Theater news.

Now feast your eyes on the video below:

On April 3rd, 2013, BattleBlock Theater will be available worldwide on Xbox LIVE. For 1200 Microsoft Points, or approximately $15 USD, you will be able to experience technologically evil cats, friendship, betrayal, co-optional justice, and several other forms of visual and audible stimulation.

It’s so close we can taste it, which doesn’t really make sense since we don’t use taste as a measure of how close something is, but I think you get the point, right? RELEASE DATE, YES!

• Upvote 1

2 weeks to get a new xbox, okay then.

ps: ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding diiinnggg.

When I first woke up this morning, still half asleep, I checked Facebook and I saw the announcement.

And then I was wide awake.

Oh man, I'm so excited. Also, the trailer is so accurate. So so so so accurate.

April 3rd? I'm buckling my pants right now! :lol: THREE CHEERS FOR APRIL 3RD! HIP HIP HOORAY! HIP HIP HOORAY! HIP HIP HOORAY! :lol:

Oh God. I'm so excited. ;A;

The video really is accurate...with the people whining and complaining. lol I showed the video to a friend at work. He has no idea what BBT is, but he laughed too.   :-P

Awesome! Too bad im on break, and it comes out the first wednesday im back in school. :x Oh well, i'll find a way to play it :-P

Edited by jdog1538

This better not turn into a belated April fools day joke... People would flip pancakes if that happened.

I hope they don't do that.... or else i'll be HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!

This better not turn into a belated April fools day joke... People would flip pancakes if that happened.

I hope they don't do that.... or else i'll be HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Gamefemale