Sign in to follow this  
cotacool

So, Is There Gonna Be Bbt Dlc For Castle Crashers?

I'm just wondering if there is going to be DLC PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The amount of dupes you make is over 9000

But yes, there will be dlc. It was going to be a suprise until a couple of douches "unlocked" it through illegal ways.

But yes, there will be dlc. It was going to be a suprise until a couple of douches "unlocked" it through illegal ways.

Nah, they didn't do it illegally, they said it themselves the Behemoth gave it to them to "test"....  :ninja:

Annoying people ruining surprises. I find a whole lotta videos on youtube that say "How to unlock hatty hattington for Castle Crashers" -_-.

NOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE no i'm just kidding

Edited by cotacool

NOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE no i'm just kidding

I can't tell if you're aware of your white font.

I can't tell if you're aware of your white font.

lol you noticed :D

This is exactly why I highlight all posts.

Much like any surprises with CC DLC in the past, theyre all ruined because of the mistake of getting it into the game too early, meanwhile the developers are well aware that CC is prone to hackers.

Much like any surprises with CC DLC in the past, theyre all ruined because of the mistake of getting it into the game too early, meanwhile the developers are well aware that CC is prone to hackers.

Title updates can be a lot of work and can be expensive.  It's in everyone's best interest to keep title updates to a minimum.  We included Hatty in our last title update to Castle Crashers to prepare for this, but alas, people poked around.

To officially answer this, you can find our video here:

http://devblog.thebehemoth.com/2013/04/02/battleblock-theater-special-unlocks/

Title updates can be a lot of work and can be expensive.  It's in everyone's best interest to keep title updates to a minimum.  We included Hatty in our last title update to Castle Crashers to prepare for this, but alas, people poked around.

To officially answer this, you can find our video here:

http://devblog.thebehemoth.com/2013/04/02/battleblock-theater-special-unlocks/

Woah Woah, so are you telling me i get the Alien Hominid head and the CC one too? 2 FOR THE PRICE OF.... um something

Hatty's moveset looks awesome

I have to say it's pretty fun to play as him.

Does anyone know all of the weapons included in the Can't Stop Crying pack? There seems to be a couple empty spots in the Weapon Frog.

Does anyone know all of the weapons included in the Can't Stop Crying pack? There seems to be a couple empty spots in the Weapon Frog.

Gem Sword, Cardboard Tube, Wolverine Claw-Thingy and the Lightning Bolt. (These are unofficial names by the way)

Gem Sword, Cardboard Tube, Wolverine Claw-Thingy and the Lightning Bolt. (These are unofficial names by the way)

Are you sure these are unofficial, The Wolverine Claw-Thingy seems like a pretty legit' name.

• Upvote 1

Are you sure these are unofficial, The Wolverine Claw-Thingy seems like a pretty legit' name.

Well, maybe, unless I get a more official name (talking to you, behemoth staff) I might even add it to the castlepedia just like that.

No, no I won't actually do that.

Huh, so I see you have to trade Hatty to get the Gem Sword to appear, but there still seems to be a spot open after the Lightning Bolt  :?