Mr.Hatty Hattington

I Had A Weird Dream Ruined This Morning

I woke up at my alarm at 6:00 in the morning to notice the dream was not real. So in my dream Dan suddenly appeared in my room wearing the new PAX shirt and he said "Hi" he tried to go outside my bedroom and I said "No my mom would not be happy with you being here at 6:00 in the morning and being a stranger walking around our house..." (I somehow knew it was 6 in the morn) So he said okay and randomly took my computer and opened up Skype and all the behemoth crew was on there. I was really excited and said "hi!
" but then for some reason the computer crashed. 5 seconds later I teleported to a room with Dan that I NEVER saw before and some random model was in the room with Pepsi and I thought it was a commercial then I talked with Dan in my dream how much I loved BBT before my stupid alarm woke me up. Behemoth. I feel this is A SIGN. :) thanks for reading and have fun when BBT comes out

P.S. I forgot to mention I told him my brother xbox was at college and he was about to give me a free xbox so I hate life kinda right now.

Oh yeah?  My dream last night beats yours.  I had a dream some new guy joined and got more posts than Mechazeep has in like three months, so all of us regulars formed a mob and were about to go on a riot, but I woke up.  Oh well, all good dreams end some time.

Oh yeah?  My dream last night beats yours.  I had a dream some new guy joined and got more posts than Mechazeep has in like three months, so all of us regulars formed a mob and were about to go on a riot, but I woke up.  Oh well, all good dreams end some time.

Did you dream about Gamefemale?

Did you dream about Gamefemale?

LOL

I had a dream a couple months back where my brother and I were at a Chonko Chonko machine and he wasted all of his money on something else and we couldent get any figures. But then last week I went to PAX east and got like 10 but traded 3 for the pink one. Worth it.

Edited by Jaredman89

I had a dream in which: my best friend got a modelling gig at Marshall's and then

the love of my life who doesn't know i love him told me he had a girlfriend but not to tell anyone (one of my more normal dreams)

and last night i dreamed that my family participated in this charity where you fix up people's houses only it was a scam and we got captured by the north korean government and then kim jong un turned into the wicked witch of the west. 

my weirdest dream ever was where i killed elmo by accident

Correction: All good dreams never get finished.

I had a dream where I was in a weird, steampunk version of my neighborhood, where people waterslid everywhere instead of using cars. It was awesome. 

Of course, I did eat a truly unhealthy amount of AYCE buffet food late last night. 

I'm pleased to know that my dreams aren't the only ones that never get finished.

I'm pleased to know that my dreams aren't the only ones that never get finished.

Im pleased to know that im not the only one.