Sign in to follow this  
behemothgamer

After Battle Block

Castle Crashers 2 would be so amazing!!!! Maybe even a new set of levels with new bosses and weapons. Almost like a mini add-on or something.

Battle block looks fun and I am looking forward to it. But I agree that a CC2 would be awesome. It's a great game but it can be improved greatly. CC2 could build greatly on the combat side. Since behemoth know about the air combos they could focus on them and make different variations of them. Plus make the arena more fair by allowing the guy to escaped after being comboed. It could be mlg status. But what do I know I'm just a muffin lol.

They need to make a Prologue to Castle Crashers(Castle Crashers 2), portraying the campaign that the evil minions had to go through to capture the princessess. Essentially, an evil campaign. The final battle could be between the players and the first four knights, that when killed are replaced with the knights of the first game. Thus tying the two games together.

I thought this idea was pretty awesome and I thought I should share it here!

But what happens when you're done with Super Heaven?

You become a butler/maid at Morgan Freeman's mansion. Very few people are privileged enough to make it that far though.

• Upvote 3

Hey danp or maybe anyone can answer but will this game be coming out for PS3? I really want it too :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

You have been asking that all over the place the answer is no one knows yet it's not like poof its on ps3 they have to make it actually work for that console it just came out on xbox you wont get an answer for probably several months.

Edit: my bad literally every post you have made has concerned this see above answer.

Edited by LightningZombie

I'm pretty sure they don't believe in sequels. Which is good.

Sequels are only bad if they aren't enough of a step up from the original. I would love a sequel to Castle Crashers or Alien Hominid, especially since Dan is now much more detailed in his artwork than he was when he made the original, so the games would be as gorgeous as BattleBlock Theater.

I believe that somewhere back during the times of the old forum, there was a post about them not being a big fan of sequels and they preferred working on new fresh content. I believe it was kelly who said that but I could be wrong.

they will make a game about bananas. u will eat the bananas, then decide whether to use the peel for mulch or to make ppl slip. its co-optional like battleblock, but with bananas. the winner will be the one with the most potassium at the end of a match. its like all u can quaff, but ur late for a meeting so u eat on the go. dont want the boss mad at u for being late! ur co-worker slips on a peel and is 5 minutes late? now u get promoted! great idea behemoth!

He dies, his soul is freed and the chain of souls being captured by the hat has ended... you guys are just over looking it.

I could see the Behemoth doing a top-down shoot-em-up along the lines of "Space Invaders" but with their signature art style and humor. Perhaps Hatty Hattington could make a cameo appearance as an enemy (riding the constantly-pooing deer from Castle Crashers).