Sign in to follow this  
PSHYCOCHIPMUNK

Four Year Anniversary

It's hard to believe it's been so long. This sounds generic, but it really does feel like yesterday that Denivire posted about the new Behemoth community over on the Xbox Live forums (at the same time, it feels like I've been here for an eternity). I don't post nearly as much as I used to, but this place still feels like home. Let's hope Battleblock brings some new people that venture outside of the main game forums. With some luck, we all still might be here in another four years.

Maybe I should make a video in August for my fifth year.

• Upvote 1

It's hard to believe it's been so long. This sounds generic, but it really does feel like yesterday that Denivire posted about the new Behemoth community over on the Xbox Live forums (at the same time, it feels like I've been here for an eternity). I don't post nearly as much as I used to, but this place still feels like home. Let's hope Battleblock brings some new people that venture outside of the main game forums. With some luck, we all still might be here in another four years.

Maybe I should make a video in August for my fifth year.

You should.

Here's to those who joined during year one.

And those who stayed years later.

And I don't totally remember anyone who joined during August aside from Dexide.

I can't totally claim being the oldest member here.

Here's to those who joined during year one.

And those who stayed years later.

And I don't totally remember anyone who joined during August aside from Dexide.

I can't totally claim being the oldest member here.

We're the oldest that stayed. So, we're the seniors.

I don't feel like I'm a senior member.  Even close.  But I can still celebrate, yes?

By the way, love your voice, you sound better than I do.

I was going to post something but I didn't want to be the only non four year member on the thread. So for that, I thank you.

Anyways, congrats on being here four years. I don't think I even knew about Castle Crashers four years ago so you've seen things on these forums I'll never experience. That said, I have been a super senior member on other forums and so I can tell you that being able to reminisce with other ancient members about things that happened eons ago is a great thing. Live it up man!

Edited by T Diamond
  • Upvote 1

Not Augest, but November for me. Still counts as year 1 I guess.

Its hard to believe I have actually been here for almost 5 years now. I honestly can't even remember my reason for joining, I just kind of did. Then before you know it, its almost 5 years later. Doubt I will make a 5 years video, but I might make some post about everything I remember and start gushing out my most inner secrets about the forums.

I honestly wouldn't have believed that these forums would last as long as they did. I figured everyone would have eventually moved on out of here, and even though most did, its strange to think about how we keep coming back here. There's no particular reason, but we just end up all merging back at the good ol Behemoth forums.

If there forums last long enough, I plan on staying around for my tenth anniversary here. Won't it be strange then talking about the things we use to do, and even how the forums use to be some yellow color with only a few sections. It doesn't seem that long ago, but honestly, how long has it been since the forums looked like that?

• Upvote 1

That was really nice, Chipmunk. Feelin' the love up in here  :arrow:

Maybe I'll do something for my fifth year here. Maybe you'll finally get to hear my sexy British accent. Who knows?  :-)

Maybe I'll do something for my fifth year here. Maybe you'll finally get to hear my sexy British accent. Who knows?  :-)

I'm 100% certain you've posted a let's play of something that made you rage hard.

I'm gonna make a video for 1 and a half years.

Girl, it's coming up on two years for me.  I think I should make a video.

Girlfriend, you don't even know. You should sooo totally do it.

Didn't you say you were going to do Lets Plays or something like that? Your voice sounds pretty great.

I'm 100% certain you've posted a let's play of something that made you rage hard.

Oh yeah, Gnilley. But that was just me shouting, not raging...and I had a cold  :oops:

I think Fel heard me once on XBL, too. Nevertheless, I'm pretty sure to 90% of the people here, my voice is a mystery  :ninja:

Wait I've been a member longer than you have??  :?  I could have sworn you've been here at least a year longer than I have.

Wait I've been a member longer than you have??  :?  I could have sworn you've been here at least a year longer than I have.

Nope, your older. He's just more popular.

Don't worry, I thought he was here before me at first, as well.

:ugeek: Scaler, don't make me hurt you