pickles4nickles

Pickles Draws Things

(Sorry for double post)

Do you have any speedart videos I can check out?

Oh, I have one, kinda, but I haven't uploaded it anywhere yet.

Well if you ever upload it tell me 

If you remember xD

Pickles, I love you, could you attempt to draw me a Sanji picture of my own?  It'd be soooo cool of you :D I'd love you foreverrr

But I'm not taking request right now, I'm sorry!!! D:

Also I can't really draw humans wehh.

You could always draw him as a puppy or something :P

Haha, okay, I thought I'd ask, since I was too lazy to look through the thread to see if you were still taking requests or not.

I'm supposed to be studying right now, but I have completely given up on everything ever this week so... why not post some stuff?

I haven't been super inspired to draw anything, but... I dunno, I drew a happy Raccalope in my sketchbook and I wanted to clean it up and digitally ink it, so... have a "Happylope"

tumblr_n41zcjWUn01rhyjm0o1_500.gif

tumblr_n404gyBeqd1rhyjm0o1_500.png

Oh, also a Green Knight under the spoiler thing... if I can get the spoiler thing to work.

• Upvote 3

I'm supposed to be studying right now, but I have completely given up on everything ever this week

I can relate. I don't have any lectures or anything for the next two weeks but I'm still totally swamped with stuff for deadlines...and I don't have the energy to do aaany of it.

Great artwork though, as usual. Seeing the Happylope perked up my boring morning.  :-)

How have I not seen this artwork it is amazing I really like the 'sleep is for squares' comic, bit, thing or whatever you call a 1 panel comic

I'm supposed to be studying right now, but I have completely given up on everything ever this week

I can relate. I don't have any lectures or anything for the next two weeks but I'm still totally swamped with stuff for deadlines...and I don't have the energy to do aaany of it.

Great artwork though, as usual. Seeing the Happylope perked up my boring morning.  :-)

I have an Organic Chemistry exam in a few days and I'm a little ahead of schedule when it comes to studying, so every night, it's like, "I could do more problems... ORRR I could draw a silly thing."

Thanks! Glad to know my stuff cheered you up! C:

Ooooookay, this is probably going to be the last art post I do for a while because two and a half weeks left for the semester and finals are coming up. Also I'm running a little low on inspiration. I'll stop spamming my own thread I'm so sorry.

So, on Thursday I cleaned up this doodle from a few weeks back. I kinda did something similar to this last year, but I got better since last year, so... yes.

tumblr_n47k7x1r5U1rhyjm0o1_500.png

Also I was working on this on a livestream, so I made the footage into a speed art video. It took me a little under three hours to finish this, but the video itself is only 10 minutes long.

ALSO I have never gotten the Youtube embed to work for me so... bleh. Link.

Edited by pickles4nickles
  • Upvote 2

Ooooookay, this is probably going to be the last art post I do for a while because two and a half weeks left for the semester and finals are coming up. Also I'm running a little low on inspiration. I'll stop spamming my own thread I'm so sorry.

So, on Thursday I cleaned up this doodle from a few weeks back. I kinda did something similar to this last year, but I got better since last year, so... yes.

tumblr_n47k7x1r5U1rhyjm0o1_500.png

Also I was working on this on a livestream, so I made the footage into a speed art video. It took me a little under three hours to finish this, but the video itself is only 10 minutes long.

ALSO I have never gotten the Youtube embed to work for me so... bleh. Link.

Nice job!
  • Upvote 1

Can you draw an avatar gif of Burly Bear doing that floating animation that it does in castle crashers with varied gemstones (rubies, diamonds, emeralds, etc.) as the background? (If you don't want to, or don't know how to, make it a gif, I'm fine with a regular picture)

Edit: I just read the post above, and I'm ok with waiting for it, or (if you want to) you can just work on it if you have some spare time.

Edit 2: Disregard my other request

Edited by bkawesomeness

Hey everybody! I don't really have any new art things to share, but I guess I'll be opening requests for a bit 'cause I need some warm-up drawthings to do before I work on comics and what-have-you.

Just so things don't get out of hand like last time:

• I'll only be taking requests made after this post.
  • Only five requests slots for now. I might open more up later.
  • If you're going to request something not Behemoth related, also request something Behemoth related in case the first thing goes horribly wrong and I have a back-up plan to give you an art thing.

So... yeah! That's that. I'll probably be on and off throughout the day 'cause Imma be doing other things, too, but request away! ...Until there are no more spots left.

1. HattyHattington. Done!
  2. bkawesomeness Done!
  3. RedAbsol0 Done!
  4. Memor Done!
  5. Ultanoka Done!
Edited by pickles4nickles