pickles4nickles

Pickles Draws Things

Lots of nice stuff here!  Just came over here from Deviant Art, myself, after seeing the terrifying lack of a decent Castle Crashers hub, there. 

...as soon as I can figure out what it takes to get me to be able to start a thread, I'll post my CC stuff, too...

Now you have over 3 posts, you can make a topic. Go wild MysticWarriorDragon!

Lots of nice stuff here!  Just came over here from Deviant Art, myself, after seeing the terrifying lack of a decent Castle Crashers hub, there. 

...as soon as I can figure out what it takes to get me to be able to start a thread, I'll post my CC stuff, too...

Thanks!

I mean, someone made a CC group on DA and I was kinda... inadvertently put in charge of it after the original founder left, but all I really do is approve pieces and stuff. I guess actually going out and seeking out people to feature their art would help the group along, but a lot of the CC stuff on DA is from like five years ago or something.

tumblr_ncwyygrGLq1rhyjm0o1_500.png

*does a tiny backflip in*

Yooooo I'm super busy doing a ton of Halloween stuff and prepping for the butt ton of tests I have this month, but I had some time to draw some pumpkiny cats!

• Upvote 4

Yooooo I'm super busy doing a ton of Halloween stuff and prepping for the butt ton of tests I have this month, but I had some time to draw some pumpkiny cats!

2cute4me. I don't think cats handle pumpkin pie particularly well, though. 

Good luck for your tests!  :-)

• Upvote 1

You wouln't want to steal that pie, they might punch you....

Hey, i dont know if you are doing art or not but if you are, could you do a gif with hatty hugging a cat guard, or if you dont do gifs, could you do a drawing of hatty hugging a cat guard? thanks a LOT if you can.  ;-)  :-D  

Edited by Buckle-Your-Pants

Yoooo, I drew a Year of the Horse related thing because... well, because can, I guess.

tumblr_mz490vSXYp1rhyjm0o1_500.png

I mean, Chinese New Year is all about good luck and getting lots of money... and oh, lookie a horse.

I'll post some Valentine's Day stuff next week or so, too! But... yeah! Happy Chinese New Year for now!

i know this is a three post in a row, but wanna say again, luv your work, and that i was born in year of the horse so i wanna hug this art!  :arrow:

i know this is a three post in a row, but wanna say again, luv your work, and that i was born in year of the horse so i wanna hug this art!  :arrow:

Yoooo, I drew a Year of the Horse related thing because... well, because can, I guess.

I mean, Chinese New Year is all about good luck and getting lots of money... and oh, lookie a horse.

I'll post some Valentine's Day stuff next week or so, too! But... yeah! Happy Chinese New Year for now!

Dude, no one wants 3 notifications for you quoting posts from a year ago.

sorry. i was just scrolling through some of his old art

Pickles is actually a girl but I agree, her art is thow bomb

Pickles is actually a girl but I agree, her art is thow bomb

whoops. Also, pickles if you wouldnt mind, can you please review a cat guard i drew?post-24206-0-10618200-1412950686_thumb.jpg

Edited by Buckle-Your-Pants

Hey, i dont know if you are doing art or not but if you are, could you do a gif with hatty hugging a cat guard, or if you dont do gifs, could you do a drawing of hatty hugging a cat guard? thanks a LOT if you can.  ;-)  :-D  

tumblr_nd9p917vGQ1rhyjm0o4_1280.jpg

Uhhh I don't feel like drawing Hatty giving Cat Guard a hug, but I'll totally draw a Cat Guard giving Hatty a hug

God, you're such a talented person, do you mind doing a shark hugging hatty? :D (My avatar shark)

tumblr_nd9p917vGQ1rhyjm0o3_1280.jpg

HUGS HAVE COOTIES

Draw a Pickle eating a Pickle. I can wait.

tumblr_nd9p917vGQ1rhyjm0o2_1280.jpg

It's a picklesaur!

Edited by pickles4nickles
  • Upvote 5

Uhhh I don't feel like drawing Hatty giving Cat Guard a hug, but I'll totally draw a Cat Guard giving Harry a hug

>God, you're such a talented person, do you mind doing a shark hugging hatty? :D (My avatar shark)

HUGS HAVE COOTIES

tumblr_nd9p917vGQ1rhyjm0o2_1280.jpgIt's a picklesaur!

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! You're great.

• Upvote 1

Uhhh I don't feel like drawing Hatty giving Cat Guard a hug, but I'll totally draw a Cat Guard giving Harry a hug

/>

>God, you're such a talented person, do you mind doing a shark hugging hatty? :D (My avatar shark)

lockquote>

HUGS HAVE COOTIES

>Draw a Pickle eating a Pickle. I can wait.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! You're great.

That IS some nice pickle on pickle action... ;-)

HUGS HAVE COOTIES

Thanks pickles! <3

Hey pickles. I wonder if you could draw me a picture like this one.

yaVQlB4gmFY.jpg

It is needed for some Behemoth fans community. I'll tell more details about it if you're actually interested in doing this :)