Sign in to follow this  
Dropped Your Pocket

From Pocket, With Love

You think I'm pretty cool! That's the best thing anyone has ever said about me  :-D

It actually feels like it wasn't that long ago that I joined, even though it was 7 months ago.

Edited by daikonboy101
  • Upvote 1

Everyone's making their own personal threads, maybe I need to do something too. I better start practicing to serenade you all with my voice, just in case I make video.

About your face, I pictured you to look just like that except without the glasses and ear ring, or I thought I'd be totally off and you black.

And lastly the video: I got a shout out! Woot! It's been two years and a lot has changed. New members spam, old members disappear and reappear for two days, and trolls have all but disappeared. This isn't my first forum, but right now it's my most active and I think we all see this as a more tight nit community  Not all of us are on the best of terms with one another but we're all part of this community.

Oh and I forgot the most important thing of all. Pocket's real name.

Edited by T Diamond
  • Upvote 1

Hey, this is awesome. Thanks for the mention. I'm sure we'll get to know each other a little better if you're gonna' be around for another 2 years. Again, feelin' the love up in here  :-) 

I really guess I'd better do something for my fifth year here in a few months, now

• Upvote 1

No shout out, dislike, bad video.

Crap, I knew I forgot someone.

You didn't mention forgetting someone in the video... At all.

Actually, he forgot to mention me! At least with my slow connection, I couldn't quite get the entire video, so Pocket, if you did mention me, I'm sorry I didn't catch it.

Actually, he forgot to mention me! At least with my slow connection, I couldn't quite get the entire video, so Pocket, if you did mention me, I'm sorry I didn't catch it.

He mentioned you, just after he mentioned ME!

He mentioned you, just after he mentioned ME!

I just rewatched it, and he did mention me, but I don't think he said how he felt about me as a member. Again, slow connection, so sorry if he did say how he felt about me.

I just rewatched it, and he did mention me, but I don't think he said how he felt about me as a member. Again, slow connection, so sorry if he did say how he felt about me.

No, I didn't.  At least you got mentioned, especially since I've known Scaler and Koen longer than you've been here.

So to anyone else planning on doing a video, this seems to be the proper procedure: Don't make a script but have a sticky note with everyone's name on there so that no one is left out, like everyone's post who says anything remotely nice about your video,  and most important of all, show off as much sexiness in your voice as possible.

Edited by T Diamond

So to anyone else planning on doing a video, this seems to be the proper procedure: Don't make a script but have a sticky note with everyone's name on there so that no one is left out, like everyone's post who says anything remotely nice about your video,  and most important of all, show off as much sexiness in your voice as possible.

In august I'll probably do one :-P

Hhaha, oh my god, I'm so sorry, it's the blue light, I can't focus on anything you said

Smurf_Wallpaper_oiq2.jpg

Still, I'm glad we got you around, you're silly. I'm glad we still have active mods like you.